Pure Protein Daily Fit Rich Chocolate Dietary Supplement Powder - 19. uploaded by Michela C.

BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein daily fit is a unique, delicious, fast-acting protein powder that provides ingredients to support your high-activity lifestyle with 20 grams of protein per scoop. Formulated to help you stay fit, this convenient, easy-to-mix, low fat protein powder has all the essential amino acids needed to help support lean muscle, energy, vitality and strength so you stay ready for actionkey product benefits: b vitamins to support energy metabolism excellent source of fiber for digestive wellness helps maintain good health supports lean muscle and strength plus green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones, white kidney bean & more!use... see more...

• What is the difference between this package and the orang...1 Answers
  • How does this brand compare to other protein brands in te...7 Answers
Pink F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Love and buy this! This product gets me going in life. I love the taste, i pair it with almond milk. Its inexpensive. Easy to mix with spoon,30 seconds right 30 seconds left is my technique.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
I have to say I like the protein bars much more than I like the shakes from this brand. For some reason the shakes have funny taste to me and once they are at room temp. I pretty much have to hold my nose to drink it all. Maybe they have other flavors I would try those but the chocolate one.. no thank you.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have tried a lot of different protein powders and I find this brand to be my favorite. The thing is this flavor is alright I much rather prefer the vanilla! Blends nicely in a smoothie. Inexpensive and can find it at your local target. Super cheap for the quality!
Vanessa D.
Morning View, KY
Protein powder is not just for body builders. Even if you are trying to lose weight (like me) it is a great addition to your workout. Muscle growth burns more calories and for longer than just a cardio workout. This protein powder tastes good. And you can do a lot of different things with it.
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
This is a pretty decent protein for the price, in both nutrition facts and taste. I don't eat meat so it's important for me to have a high number of grams per scoop in my protein powder. I prefer more expensive brands since I have it everyday but this stuff does the trick as well
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I need this stuff in my life. I have heard such great things from it. I am trying to lose all my baby weight that I had gained with my son. So drinking this stuff I know would totally help. I am already on the road of walking 3 or so miles everyday at a fast pace! So adding this to my diet would help so much more!
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
This is a great tasting protein powder. Many powders out there taste like chalk but this one has a nice chocolate taste to it. It has a great amount of protein and works really well as a meal replacement or a pre/post workout shake.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This protein powder has many pros. It tastes good in both milk or water which is rare and it also has a pleasent taste and affordability which isn't easy to find in a protein drink .
Heather R.
Dunedin, FL
Great protein powder! I usually have the vanilla on hand to add to my smoothies for extra nutrition. Not grainy or chalky and tastes almost like a McD's vanilla shake :)
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
After a workout, I make sure I drink a smoothie packed with protein powder. This mixes very well with fruits, and is even great with just almond milk.
Marty W.
Monterey, CA
How does this brand compare to other protein brands in terms of protein content?
Bruna A.
Arlington, VA
What is the difference between this package and the orange/yellow one - same brand?