Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter

by Pure Protein

Protein never tasted so good! Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter bar is delicious and has 31 grams of protein per serving. It provides quality protein and great taste that is essential to a healthy, balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.

How does this taste and where am I able to buy it?
Anyone see any other flavors?
Do they have a lot of flavors!?
Start your review of Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
The peanut butter pure protein bars are amazing!in reviews
You know it's a protein bar but I believe all protein bars have that powdery taste.in reviews
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Costco
I was disappointed in the taste and texture of this protein bar. I’ve tried many brands over the years and not a fan of these. Too chewy for my liking and honestly I did not taste any peanut butter! Good amount of protein in each bar and filling. Won’t be repurchasing.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Candace K.
These are delicious, very filling too. Very reasonably priced. The only down side is that they use Malitol as the sweetener, so if you're not used to malitol then one bar will make you have to poop A LOT 💩😣
Ninna W.
Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Ninna W.
These protein bars are super good! My husband and I both eat them. They give you 20 grams of protein in each bar. The peanut butter and chocolate are so good! I have not tried the other flavors but I do plan too. They do help surpress your appetite.
Louise M.
I used to eat these all the time until I finally came to terms with the fact that I do not like how they taste. They have that certain difficult-to-describe protein supplement flavor that’s just not worth it to me.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
Pure protein sent me a gigantic box of their products to try for free (in order to promote them on Twitter) a couple years ago. The products they have not only taste great but provides me with the end I needed to take it that extra mile. I would try these if I were you. They're great!
Taylor M.
North Augusta, SC
These are very good because of the amount of protein in them. If you don’t like thicker chocolate bars, this one probably is not for you. But for me, I do not mind and they taste pretty good.
Kelly F.
South Riding, VA
I am totally hooked on these. I always buy a big box and throw one in my purse for the day is when I’m running around and I might not have time to eat a balanced meal. I actually eat them for breakfast too with a cup of coffee.
Melanie K.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love the flavors, like them much better than your typical granola bar, they are a great on the go breakfast or snack, and healthier ingredients than other breakfast bars plus the added protein!
Laurie B.
Beaver, PA
This bar is ok. The texture is a little strange to me, kind of hard to chew. The flavor is good though, and it satisfies my sweet tooth. I do think those are priced a bit high.
Raghav K.
Centreville, VA
Great for protein but the overall bar is tough to eat. It’s got a good taste but it is DENSE. I would recommend it over other protein bars strictly because it tastes like food and not cardboard.