Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Value Pack

by Pure Protein

Pure Protein Bars feature the winning combination of high quality protein, and great taste. This delicious Chocolate Deluxe bar is loaded with 21 grams of protein to help fuel your busy day. Take your Pure Protein Bar with you anywhere for a sensationally nutrious snack you can enjoy whenever hunger strikes.

Me encantaría probarlo para poder decir si lo que dicen sobre el sabor es real
Is it give you enough energy when you it it? Because sometimes that kind of products just doesnt. You eat it, but almoust doesnt feel
Do these bars leave a chalky taste in your mouth?
Start your review of Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Value Pack!
My dad would give this to us after sport practice calling it a candy bar. Of course we new better but it taste good enough so we would just eat it. Great way to get your protein fast.
Maplewood, MO
Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Value Pack uploaded by Ifra I.
I love these. They taste amazing have low calories and I do not taste powder like I do with Most protein bars. These are the best protein bars on the market. I’m so glad I found them.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite protein bar. It has a whopping 21 grams of protein, and only 3 grams of sugar. Total calories 180. It is a soft chewy bar, and full of chocolate flavor. I find it tastes better than Hershey chocolate bars. I got mine on Amazon for $10.70, so I subscribed for deliveries monthly, to get that price. Have seen single bars at $1.79.
Arvada, CO
It is a good product, it contains a good amount of protein but a lot of sodium for my taste, additionally it is very sweet which makes me fed up with only eating less than half.
Humble, TX
Tried this before I went vegan and this was so hard to chew!!! The flavor tastes good but it kept getting stuck to my teeth in chunks like Cadbury Crunchie British Chocolate Bar 40g x 24 Bars. I did appreciate the macros on this for sure, but unfortunately it was too much strain on my teeth. I've tried it on several occasions so I know it wasn't just a bad batch that I had
The best protein bars. I can’t get enough of them! Delicious, easy to pack and take anywhere. Kids have them before soccer practice, and I always have one in my purse for those annoying hunger pangs!
Canton, OH
As far as protein bars go i feel that these are delicious. Chocolaty, chewy, crunchy, satisfying. Will buy again.
Gaithersburg, MD
I am not much of a fan or protein powders so I wanted to try these bars & they are surprisingly good. It helps with fasting & fills you up. It isn’t too sweet & works great as a snack or small breakfast.
Anna Maria Island, FL
I started eating these because my boyfriend buys them & so they’re always in the house lol. In my opinion... they taste like my 4 year olds sidewalk chalk, but I do still eat them anyways for the protein obviously lol. I’ve tried the cake flavored ones too & they look soooo cute with the little sprinkles on top, but those didn’t taste any better.. We will still continue to purchase though 💁‍♀️
Texas
The flavor of this product is great. It tastes really sweet without much added sugar which is nice. The amount of protein in each bar is higher than a lot of other protein bars which I like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chehalis, WA
il y a 2 ans
Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Value Pack ? Do these have the weird chalky taste?
Vane Q. il y a 2 ans
il y a 2 ans
SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes Has anyone ever used this and had good results??
Charlin F. il y a 2 ans
I’m not a huge fan of those protein bars, but I do like slimfast. If you’re buying it in the powder form, just make sure it’s really blended, and cold!