Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - 12 Count (1.76 oz each)

Pure protein bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.* pure protein bars are the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle. 20 grams of protein 2 grams of sugar *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Is it give you enough energy when you it it? Because sometimes that kind of products just doesnt. You eat it, but almoust doesnt feel
Do these bars leave a chalky taste in your mouth?
Start your review of Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - 12 Count (1.76 oz each)!
Product Highlights
“I use these when I'm out of protein powder at home and need a protein fix for a killer workout! ” in reviews
“I really like this flavour too (although the peanut butter is by far my favourite).” in reviews
Anna Maria Island, FL
I started eating these because my boyfriend buys them & so they’re always in the house lol. In my opinion... they taste like my 4 year olds sidewalk chalk, but I do still eat them anyways for the protein obviously lol. I’ve tried the cake flavored ones too & they look soooo cute with the little sprinkles on top, but those didn’t taste any better.. We will still continue to purchase though 💁‍♀️
New Prt Rchy, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - 12 Count (1.76 oz each) uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite protein bar. It has a whopping 21 grams of protein, and only 3 grams of sugar. Total calories 180. It is a soft chewy bar, and full of chocolate flavor. I find it tastes better than Hershey chocolate bars. I got mine on Amazon for $10.70, so I subscribed for deliveries monthly, to get that price. Have seen single bars at $1.79.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - 12 Count (1.76 oz each) uploaded by Heather K.
I love these little bars! I’d give higher than three stars but I only feel like the chocolate deluxe flavor is any good. The other flavors have that fake sugar alcohol vibe to them. I stock up when these are on sale at tops! (Please note the photo isn’t the chocolate deluxe. It’s the chocolate peanut caramel flavor that i was giving a try to.)
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Sam's Club
We use these more as a cheat with candy. They taste similar to a candy bar, but if you’re not used to protein bars or supplements it will take a bit to acquire the taste! I use these when I’m craving chocolate or if I need something quick out running errands. We pick these up in bulk at Sam fur a cheaper price!
Ruma
Low carb and low fat, high protein content so good bang for your buck! This is my go to breakfast replacement when I’m running behind (which is every day). SUPEE affordable compared to other high protein bars. Great flavor and texture. Chocolate deluxe is HANDS DOWN their best flavor option.
Windsor, CT
Honestly, this is a really good buy for those looking for a high protein bar that isn't super high in calories, especially considering the price. It's not the best tasting (not horrible, but definitely dry), so I suggest putting it in the microwave for a few minutes.
Neosho
These are my absolute favorite! If you struggle getting enough protein in, or have a sweet tooth often, these are it!! They seriously just taste like a chocolate candy bar. They have a soft chewy center and actual chocolate chips inside. I eat one almost every day.
Princeton, LA
I love the pure protein bars! They taste super good! They are very affordable and easy to find too! Excellent quick source of protein and convenient for people who are on the go! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great tasting protein bar!
Miller Place, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
There are three brands of protein bars that I like and this is one of them. I’m always on the go with my kids so for me, this is my lunch and I always keep one in my gym bag and pocketbook. Excessive? Maybe 😂 but I like to have an easy and delicious quick meal on the go at all times! This is a bit chewy but if you’re a chocolate lover, I think you’ll like this flavor. It is surprisingly filling for a small bar and I feel satisfied. You definitely need to make sure you drink plenty of water with any protein bar or else you will have very unpleasant digestive issues. Overall, I like this brand and they have quite a few different flavors. #mygymbag #proteinbars #pureprotein
Purchased at: Amazon
I get them in a value pack on amazon for around $16 and it comes with three flavors. By far one of the best tasting bars with really good macros. Really helped me with my sweet cravings AND getting more protein into my diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - 12 Count (1.76 oz each) ? Do these have the weird chalky taste?
Vane Q. • il y a un an
il y a un an
SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan High Protein Creamy Vanilla Shakes Has anyone ever used this and had good results??
Charlin F. • il y a un an
I’m not a huge fan of those protein bars, but I do like slimfast. If you’re buying it in the powder form, just make sure it’s really blended, and cold!