BY PURE PROTEIN #7 in Protein Supplements

Pure protein bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.* pure protein bars are the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle. 20 grams of protein 2 grams of sugar *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - 12 Count (1.76 oz each)
  • "I really like this flavour too (although the peanut butter is by far my favourite)." in 1 review
  • "I use these when I'm out of protein powder at home and need a protein fix for a killer workout! " in 1 review
Eve V.
Fillmore, CA
I have tried this protein bar a couple of times and it’s probably my favorite flavor from this brand so far. Although the bars did get a bit smaller they somehow contain the same amount of protein. Overall I am pretty satisfied and I still saw muscle mass increase.
Emily B.
Southgate
These are just okay...compared to their other bars, these are definitely the worst. The flavor is very one-note and blah. They are satisfyingly chocolatey, and would work in a pinch..but the other flavors are much, much better!
Did work well for satisfying hunger
Erin S.
Louisville
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of the best brand of bars that I have found, and Chocolate Deluxe is a great flavor - I think it tastes like a Little Debbie Brownie! The downside to buying these, or any bar for that matter, is you never know if they're "fresh" so if you get a box that has been at the store for a while, they tend to get stiff. They don't have a chalky taste. I would highly recommend.
Jojo C.
Germantown
Great protein to carb ratio. It’s not the BEST chocolate protein bar I’ve tried as this one tends to feel a little grainy and dry to me sometimes but I definitely cannot complain for all the gainz it is giving me. It’s def still delicious otherwise and I would recommend.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have one of these for breakfast on the go most mornings. I’ve had quite a few protein bars but this one tastes the best to me. (Even better than Quest! Gasp!) 21g of protein in each bar and only 3g of sugar. Sign me up!
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I freaking love these things! On deployments I would live off these bars. Not only are they cheap, they taste great of too! And best of the all which most people won't say, they really help with going number two in the bathroom department. Yummm
Elle B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't. It is affordable enough and easy to grab on the go, but I would rather make a protein shake instead. This tastes so disgusting to me and it's very dry. I felt nauseated just from trying to eat this and I ended up throwing the rest away. If you don't have a sensitive stomach, you could try this if you don't like making your own protein drinks.
Genesis G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love these! They are perfect for post workout! They are only 200 calories for 20 grams of protein and they taste amazing! ...AND they are affordable! Definitely recommend trying these in any flavor.
Gabe H.
Elm Creek
Great product to use if you don’t enjoy drinking protein shakes! Eating it might be a little hard for people who aren’t use to it but drinking milk or water with it makes it goes down your throat easily and contains great macros!
Emily P.
The Pure Protein brand is one of the best protein bar lines that I've ever tried.  This particular bar is really dense so it makes for a super filling snack. It definitely met my expectations, as it's really chocolatey and delicious. I like to throw one in my purse if I know I'm going to be out for a long time.
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Could this protein bars supplement a meal? How many bars should be consumed a day? Is their other favors?
Laura C.
How do you like these? taste? effect?
Jennifer A.
How's the taste on these? What different favors they have?
raisa d.
spring, TX
tasty?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I want to try some food protein bars, I love any protein bar that is chocolate flavour but I was wondering if this comes in any other flavours?