Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe 50G Value Pack

by Pure Protein

With the Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe high protein bar, you get all the flavor of chocolate without all of the guilt and it's loaded with 21 grams of Protein. This bar is a win-win for health conscious chocolate lovers alike!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe 50G Value Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Very good… Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future … very happy!
Carolina B.
One of my favorite protein sources. As someone whose diet is high in protein I choose brands like Pure Protein to fuel my protein intake.
Shealah B.
Northford, CT
Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe 50G Value Pack uploaded by Shealah B.
One of the better protein bars I've had! Lots of protein and little sugar! The flavors are good and rich. I eat one of these as a snack to hold me over for a meal.
Ashley H.
Grant Vlkria, FL
Simply delicious. You just have to try it. Not a bad texture. I know some have a problem with that “protein” taste. But it’s a protein bar… and I expect it.
Saba R.
Again one of the best protein bars out here. The ingredients are not bad and the macros work perfectly for the ones who need a little boar of protein right after their session.
Nora Q.
philadelphia
This product was amazing! I love the taste and the consistency/texture! I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants a good tasting product! It was the best and I would buy again!!
Sally G.
Belleville, IL
After a good workout, I need a protein boost and this protein bar is perfect for that and it tastes great too!
Meagon O.
These protein bars are pretty inexpensive and I enjoy eating one after a good workout
Kim E.
Winchester, VA
I love chocolate and follow a high protein diet. the pure protein bar gives me that chocolate fix I need - ok want- without guilt. soft and chewy inside with a chocolate coating outside. No artificial sweetener aftertaste. These are priced right, easy to find at retailers like walmart or target, so don't require special trips to a nutrition store.
Georgia G.
London
These are so yummy and filling! Awesome for when you’re on the run, and in the morning for breakfast

Looking for your answer?