Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip

by Pure Protein

Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip protein bar is loaded with 31 grams of protein. This bar is the perfect combination of high protein for lean muscle and strength along with great taste, you may actually think you're eating a chocolate chip cookie.

Where can you buy them from and how much do they cost?
do this taste good and are they worth it??
Do these have the thick protein powder taste like a lot of protein bars?
Start your review of Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip!
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I lift weights everyday so I need high protein foods everyday. I bought these on amazon, i just received them today. It has a odd after taste but bearable. At this point as long I got my protein in, I'm very much happy. #protein #workout #exercise #bar #chocolate
Tony R.
Snoqualmie, WA
I honestly don't know if these bars are truly nutritious because I'm not a dietitian, but I do know they are high in protein and makes me feel full. So I have used them to help me lose weight and get to the next meal. I highly recommend them for active folks!
Brittanie O.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite protein bar based on taste and nutritional ingredients. You have to be careful with most protein bars because they are high in fats, sugar and carbs. Pure protein bars are the healthiest and one of the highest grams of protein bar that I have found yet.
Jenn A.
What I look for in a protein bar is that it's high in protein and low in sugar, and this definitely meets those requirements. The flavors I've tried are great, no chalky taste that you often get with protein bars. These work well as a snack or as a way to get extra protein into your diet.
Jen C.
Oakville , ON
These are really good and convenient. I keep 2 in my work bag for extra snacks or that dreadful day at work I forget my lunch.. they taste good, high in protein.
carly L.
Warren, MI
Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip uploaded by carly L.
Purchased at: Costco
These are a pretty solid protein bar. I grab these pretty regularly from Costco. I find that 20 grams of protein in the morning can really set my day up right. And as women we are normally protein deficient. Would recommend.
Kari P.
Parksville, BC
This is my go-to protein bar. I really like the chocolate flavour, it isn’t as chalky as some other brands. I buy this from Costco in a pack of 3 flavours. I like that it has little sugar and lots of protein. A great bar for on the go!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
These are pretty good. It's kinda like eating a chocolate bar or a gronala bar covered in chocolate. And they have so much protein in them. If you have trouble getting your protein in everyday these are such an easy and yummy way to do so. I also love the peanut butter flavor. Definitely recommend to try
Errol V.
Woodside, NY
These are the best tasting out of all the Pure Protein bars. Feels like a cheat day whenever I eat these after a work out. They're also a good value and offer a good amount of protein for the cost.
Jessica P.
Buffalo, NY
Pure Protein bars are my absolute go to if I need a quick pick me up or have a trace of a sugar kick. The best part, I don't feel guilty about it! Its almost like eating a candy bar, but its healthy and all protein!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...