BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.* pure protein bars are the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle. 19 grams of protein 3 grams of sugar see more...

Pure Protein Bars 6-pk. - S'mores (10.56 oz.)
  • "my husband loves this bars, taste great and i usually get them for a really good price at costco i think i always buy at least 5. taste just like a candy bar, low sugar, low calorie and high protein" in 1 review
  • "Not as much fiber as other brands but pretty good nutritionally otherwise." in 1 review
Arik Z.
Arik Z.
Another great flavor from this company! I like the balance of a good amount of protein and great taste. sometimes others have more protein but taste terrible! I always keep these around for after a workout or for a snack. Easy way to supplement protein daily!
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
This bar flavor is not really that good. I did not care for the flavor, I have a box of it that I just cannot get myself to eat. Not a recommended flavor.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
One of my favorite brands and flavor . Love love love this product !!!! Keeps me full for 4hours till I have my lunch
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
These are super delicious! They are great for work outs. I buy mine at Cosco in bulk packs! I would still prefer something a little more natural that doesn't have all the extra fake stuff in it. I also would not recommend buying them as singles because they can be super pricey this way.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC
These taste really good.They taste just like s'mores.I like the fact that this has vitamins in it plus plenty of protein.
tammy r.
tammy r.
Stanford, KY
Good protein bar it will certainly help with the munchies at work. and on the plus side you get your protein.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haysville, KS
I love these! This particular flavor isn't my absolute favorite in the Pure Protein line, but I would still grab one and eat it any day. The macros are amazing in these too. Perfect for anyone following IIFYM
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
son muy deliciosas yo las uso para dar un toque de energía antes de entrenar diariamente y también para cuando me dan esos ataques de ansiedad por el dulce
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this brand for pre/post workout snacks. They give me the protein I need without too much added sugars that are in most bars. Out of all the flavors I feel like this is one of my top ones. Easy to grab when in a rush.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
East Freetown, MA
These contain a good amount of protein and taste better than most protein bars usually do! It is a great after gym snack!
What's the best protein bars to eat? I want to start eating them in replacement of snacks but I'm unsure of which are best for you in protein wise and taste good :/
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where can you get these at they look good
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the drink? I didn't like that as much as Premier Protein.
Daycia L.
Daycia L.
Groton, CT
What are the nutrition facts? specifically carbs and protein amounts?
kimberly g.
kimberly g.
Salem, OR
Haven't seen different flavors or other types what other kinds of taste and such are there ?