BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.* pure protein bars are the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle. 19 grams of protein 3 grams of sugar see more...

Pure Protein Bars 6-pk. - S'mores (10.56 oz.)
  • "my husband loves this bars, taste great and i usually get them for a really good price at costco i think i always buy at least 5. taste just like a candy bar, low sugar, low calorie and high protein" in 1 review
  • "Not as much fiber as other brands but pretty good nutritionally otherwise." in 1 review
Patricia W.
One of my favorite brands and flavor . Love love love this product !!!! Keeps me full for 4hours till I have my lunch
Hannah G.
These are super delicious! They are great for work outs. I buy mine at Cosco in bulk packs! I would still prefer something a little more natural that doesn't have all the extra fake stuff in it. I also would not recommend buying them as singles because they can be super pricey this way.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
These are my favorite protein bars! The flavors range from basic (chocolate) to more creative (s'mores, chewy chocolate chip) and more crunchy (cookies and creme "soft baked" with a crunchy outside, but soft on the inside.) Definitely be sure to drink plenty of water with these so the feeling of fullness lasts--it says so on the label!
Arik Z.
Another great flavor from this company! I like the balance of a good amount of protein and great taste. sometimes others have more protein but taste terrible! I always keep these around for after a workout or for a snack. Easy way to supplement protein daily!
Kiersten M.
Dallas, GA
Reminds me of cardboard. For the price, they aren't terrible. But there are definitely much better bars out there for just a slight price increase. This is a better flavor than the others that are offered, but not by much.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
This bar flavor is not really that good. I did not care for the flavor, I have a box of it that I just cannot get myself to eat. Not a recommended flavor.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Fitspiration Expert
Can't go wrong with Pure Protein brand! I buy these bars by the box and when they're on sale. Not as much fiber as other brands but pretty good nutritionally otherwise. Tastes good too.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These are pretty good. They don't exactly taste like s'mores, but I've found that none of the protein bars labeled "s'mores" actually taste anything like the real thing. They're OK for a snack once in a while, but not my favorite bar out there.
Anna N.
These bars are fairly tasty as far as protein bars go. They do not last long, they get stale fairly quickly so make sure you eat them soon after purchase and store correctly!
Julie R.
Haysville, KS
I love these! This particular flavor isn't my absolute favorite in the Pure Protein line, but I would still grab one and eat it any day. The macros are amazing in these too. Perfect for anyone following IIFYM
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Where can you get these at they look good
What's the best protein bars to eat? I want to start eating them in replacement of snacks but I'm unsure of which are best for you in protein wise and taste good :/
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the drink? I didn't like that as much as Premier Protein.
Daycia L.
Groton, CT
What are the nutrition facts? specifically carbs and protein amounts?
kimberly g.
Salem, OR
Haven't seen different flavors or other types what other kinds of taste and such are there ?