BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.* pure protein bars are the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle. 19 grams of protein 3 grams of sugar see more...

Pure Protein Bars 6-pk. - S'mores (10.56 oz.)
  • "my husband loves this bars, taste great and i usually get them for a really good price at costco i think i always buy at least 5. taste just like a candy bar, low sugar, low calorie and high protein" in 1 review
  • "Not as much fiber as other brands but pretty good nutritionally otherwise." in 1 review
Alison O.
Not my favorite Pure Protein bar (salted caramel pretzel) but these are still pretty dang good and help to curb my sweet tooth when I'm having a serious craving. They're not chalky tasting at all! Also, you can't beat the price of these bad boys!
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
These are super yummy! I use these and other flavors of the same brand as a pre-workout snack to keep me going. I like that it's small and preportioned so I don't eat a ton before working out. I get mine at Target and try to catch them on sale whenever possible because they're a bit pricy-but good!
Hannah G.
These are super delicious! They are great for work outs. I buy mine at Cosco in bulk packs! I would still prefer something a little more natural that doesn't have all the extra fake stuff in it. I also would not recommend buying them as singles because they can be super pricey this way.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
These are my favorite protein bars! The flavors range from basic (chocolate) to more creative (s'mores, chewy chocolate chip) and more crunchy (cookies and creme "soft baked" with a crunchy outside, but soft on the inside.) Definitely be sure to drink plenty of water with these so the feeling of fullness lasts--it says so on the label!
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this brand for pre/post workout snacks. They give me the protein I need without too much added sugars that are in most bars. Out of all the flavors I feel like this is one of my top ones. Easy to grab when in a rush.
Kiersten M.
Dallas, GA
Reminds me of cardboard. For the price, they aren't terrible. But there are definitely much better bars out there for just a slight price increase. This is a better flavor than the others that are offered, but not by much.
Arik Z.
Another great flavor from this company! I like the balance of a good amount of protein and great taste. sometimes others have more protein but taste terrible! I always keep these around for after a workout or for a snack. Easy way to supplement protein daily!
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Can't go wrong with Pure Protein brand! I buy these bars by the box and when they're on sale. Not as much fiber as other brands but pretty good nutritionally otherwise. Tastes good too.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
These are pretty good. They don't exactly taste like s'mores, but I've found that none of the protein bars labeled "s'mores" actually taste anything like the real thing. They're OK for a snack once in a while, but not my favorite bar out there.
Anna N.
These bars are fairly tasty as far as protein bars go. They do not last long, they get stale fairly quickly so make sure you eat them soon after purchase and store correctly!
What's the best protein bars to eat? I want to start eating them in replacement of snacks but I'm unsure of which are best for you in protein wise and taste good :/
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Where can you get these at they look good
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Is this better than the drink? I didn't like that as much as Premier Protein.
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
What are the nutrition facts? specifically carbs and protein amounts?
Kimberly G.
Silverton, OR
Haven't seen different flavors or other types what other kinds of taste and such are there ?