BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein bars provide the quality protein and great taste that is essential to a balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle.* pure protein bars are the right choice for your on-the-go lifestyle. 20 grams of protein 3 grams of sugar *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What do they taste like? Are they worth the money? What flavor is...2 Answers
  • Do they taste super chalky? I recieved a coupon and would like to...3 Answers
  • Are these a good choice for a diabetic ? Trying to find something...3 Answers
Claire M.
I've had a few flavors of these from this brand and they are really good! They are very good and are great for on the road before a workout. They are very nutritious!
Lucia R.
My favorite Pure Protein flavor. Love it. Its great to snack on during school, work, break, etc. It's one of my faves alongside Cliff bars.
Robin B.
Bensalem, PA
I have had this flavor and many others and they are pretty yummy! I like to keep one in my purse for quick snacks.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
We get these from Costco when they have them. They are really good and can be used as a meal replacement
Cami P.
These don't even taste like protein. They're a great value when bought in bulk and typically on sale. They're absolutely delicious, and perfect for a workout recovery or breakfast. Super delicious if microwaved for 20 seconds. My favorite protein bars and flavor
Mallory P.
I liked these. But I am very picky on my protein, and textures! Unfortunately I feel this bar is a little dry and chalky. But it tastes ok. But the texture is the deal breaker.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These protein bars are probably the best bang for your buck. They provide a good amount of protein without a ton of carbs or sugar. The biggest drawback for me was the aftertaste. Most protein bars I've tried have some sort of aftertaste, but these were definitely weird. I wasn't too bothered by it, but my boyfriend thought it was awful. They're perfect for a quick breakfast on the go or post-workout snack. I'd definitely buy them again.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
Best protein bars for your buck. They often come in a big box, they have a variety of chocolate type flavors, and they all have solid protein macros. The only thing is the aftertaste. It's slight but definitely present. If you're on a budget, these are worth the money spent.
Brittanie O.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite protein bar based on taste and nutritional ingredients. You have to be careful with most protein bars because they are high in fats, sugar and carbs. Pure protein bars are the healthiest and one of the highest grams of protein bar that I have found yet.
Nicole K.
Schertz, TX
We love these protein bars in our house. With a gluten sensitivity in the home, we are always looking for great, healthy snacks. This one is my favorite flavor. It reminds me of chocolate chip cookie dough...a much better for you version!
Kristin S.
Do they taste super chalky? I recieved a coupon and would like to try them if they're worth it.
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
Are these a good choice for a diabetic ? Trying to find something that tastes decent but won't spike my sugar ,,,
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert
do this taste good and are they worth it??
Tyler S.
What do they taste like? Are they worth the money? What flavor is the best to try?