BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure Protein® Chocolate Salted Caramel Bar.

19g protein.

3g sugar.

200 calories.

Gluten free.

• "What I like about this brand is the low sugar content. " in 1 review
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Pure Protein Bar Chocolate Salted Caramel are one of my favorite protein bars!

I picked up this 7 pack box at Meijer and it was 25% off so I paid $5.24! That’s a price I couldn’t beat for for one of my favorite protein bars.

Pure Protein bars are so delicious and don’t have an overwhelming protein taste. They also have wide variety of flavors to choose from so it’s always nice to be able to switch it up.

Definitely look forward to trying more from Pure Protein!
Emily T.
fort thomas ky
Review for: Pure Protein Bar Chocolate Salted Caramel more...
This bar is OKAY. Not impressive but not repulsive. I wish it has more saltiness to it. It’s far more chocolate which is fine but I love salted Carmel and this just didn’t hit the mark for me flavor wise
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Pure Protein Bar Chocolate Salted Caramel more...
This is the best protein bar I've tried and It's almost like a candy bar! It has so much flavor and isn't chalky like other protein bars can be. It's one of the lower sugar bars so it's a healthier option. It's very chewy and sweet. I recommend this for anyone looking for a tasty protein bar.
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
My favorite protein bar! It tastes like a candy bar! I love them as a quick snack or breakfast. I started with 1 bar to try and now have to buy a box every week since I got my hubby hooked on them too!
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
These are 1. gluten free. That is pretty sweet and 2. they taste amazing. I can't eat candy because I cant stop when I do. This tricks my head into thinking I had a candy bar when really it is a protein bar. Highly recommended!!
M D.
Scituate, MA
I use to get these by the case. They're okay. Average flavor. Slightly dry texture for me. My only reasons in the past for these were they are easily available, cheaper when compared to other brands and a palatable taste.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
One of my favorite bars! Love that they taste good, have a good amount of protein, and best of all they aren't packed with crazy amounts of sugar. Can get a little spendy though.
Dv S.
Strongsville
Review for: Pure Protein Bar Chocolate Salted Caramel, Pure Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel Bars, 1.76 oz, 6 count more...
This bar is really a good one. It tastes good and at the same time very healthy. I carry them every time when I am in travel or a due program. It’s nice that we can grab anybody go
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I love the pure protein bars. They are a good price for a good source of protein, plus they taste AMAZING! The chocolate salted caramel is my favorite flavor and it helps curve some of my sweet tooth cravings. It can be challenging to find a protein bar that has this much protein and still tastes good but this one does it all! I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing it!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Pure Protein Bar Salted Caramel more...
I really like these. They are a good snack on the go . A healthier alternative to a candy bar . It has some protein so it will keep so satisfied . I will have these with tea or water if I have it on the go. Just unwrap and enjoy not much easier than that .
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Are these as good as they sound?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Can these be eaten instead of a meal ?
Christy O.
These so many bars out there it's hard to know which ones are the acual healthy ones and not just like a regular candy bar how do these differ than most of the well known bars?
Brittany B.
This look good. I would try it out
Samantha K.