BY PURE PROTEIN #31 in Protein Supplements

Eat Good. Look Great. 25g Premium Protein per Scoop Over 5g of BCAAs Instantized for Easy Mixing! Gold standard formula includes Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate Naturally & Artificially Flavored Pure Protein 100%* Whey delivers a powerful blend of high quality protein and the perfect combination of Branched Chain Amino Acids that athletes need to support lean muscle mass and maximize their training. Provides gold standard, cross-flow Whey Protein sources including Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate. Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and complete dispersion in liquid. Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after workouts . Precise laboratory techniques are utilized to retain the active Whey Protein Peptides and Microfraction see more...

Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This is a great protein shake mix! (For those of you complain about a chalky taste, ALL protein shakes have this to some extent. The easiest way to get rid of it is to mix it in a blender or a shaker with a wire ball in there to break up the chunks.) I've had a few protein shake mixes, and it's by far the best flavored one. Less chalky than others, and you can still add things to it to give it a different flavor. My favorite thing is to add a couple tablespoons of sugar free instant pudding. It helps take away the chalky flavor and thickens the shake up a little bit too.
Rima J.
Dublin, OH
I have never been a fan of consuming protein powder, but being a college varsity swimmer, I need a good source of protein ( in addition to what I can scrounge up in the dining hall) to supplement my double workouts. I have had issues with consistency and flavor of some whey proteins, but was very surprised when I tasted this. I have had the cookies and cream flavor and found that it mixes very well. I noticed that it is a thinner drink, which doesn't bother me as I am not a fan of very thick, sweet drinks right after a workout. The tub provides extra recipes that incorporate the powder for other needs, such as mass building (adding milk and peanut butter), etc. This protein is also low sugar, which is great when looking for a protein powder.
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I have been consuming Pure Protein bars and I really liked them so when I saw this on sale, I had to try it.

I had been using GNC before this one so I was trying to compare them. The first shake I prepared was a bit tasteless, but I used 12 oz of liquid instead of the recommended 8oz (I did that with GNC) . The second time, using the right measures, I found this to be very tasty, chocolate flavor and I could even say a bit thick and creamy.

I like it.
Mary B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I bought this product when I was out of my USANA mix and since I have to order that and it takes awhile to ship I need something to supplement until it came. I bought this and I'm not thrilled with the taste compared to USANA. It just doesn't get as thick when I mix the same ingredients that I do with my USANA. (frozen banana, peanut butter, chia seeds, water) I looked at the ingredients and compared to my regular shakes and they matched up pretty good.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Not the greatest tasting thing on the planet however I make it with one banana and either 6 ounces of water or 6 ounces of Almond milk (depending), blend it pour over ice and I am ready for my day! I generally drink it 30 minutes before my workout. It gives me the extra protein I need and the energy I need to finish a full hour. Price is perfect compared to other brands out there. I seem to be partial to the PB chocolate one.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
The only reason I am giving this a B is because of the taste but I will say when you look at a lot of other products this protein is 100% Whey, not a lot of extra sugar and it isn't loaded with carbohydrates like a lot of other protein is. It is great for the price and does what you need it to.
Tes H.
Belton , MO
This shake is good for the overall price to pay and great if you're just looking to supplement some protein in your diet along with your workout routine. I also make pancakes with it by adding two scoops, an egg, and some almond milk to the consistency of pancake batter. It's really good with chocolate or vanilla and sugar free syrup.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I love this stuff! It has a great price and it tastes good! It's hard to find a good tasting vanilla and this is it! It's also filling so you won't want to reach for a snack in 20 minutes! Great source of protein you can't go wrong!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
I am a very picky lady, especially when it comes to powdered protein! I really love Pure Protein because it is, in my opinion, the most chocolate-y and lowest in sugars and carbs for the amount of protein. It's still powder...but it's not half bad.
Krysten L.
Johnson City, TN
My boyfriend bought this when we couldn't find the other brand we typically buy, and he said this was horrible. I tried a little bit of it, and I didn't mind it, but I could see why he wouldn't like it. I prefer the Cookies & Cream flavor from another brand, though.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Does anyone add anything to their shake like fruit or something?
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
How is the flavor? My favorite vanilla flavored shake is from Herbalife but I want something with more protein, is it similar or better to the Herbalife vanilla!
nancy r.
Salem, OR
I've been looking for a good protein shake because sometimes I'm on the run after a workout. What type of protein shake do you recommend and is there such a thing as a female protein shake and a male protein shake lol?
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Is this very filling? Looking for an alternative to my current shake that is a bit less expensive, but still tastes good!
Alicia W.
Imperial , Pa
Does this curb appetite ?