Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder - Vanilla Cream

Pure Protein100% Whey Protein helps keep your body fit and ready for action by providing the essential amino acids needed to help support lean muscle, energy, vitality and strength. This fast-acting, low fat�protein powder is packed with 25 grams of protein per scoop! See nutrition information for cholesterol content. *Contains soy lecithin.

Has anyone tried this protein powder yet? I love the premixed shakes but haven’t got the guts to buy the powder yet!
[product:pure-protein-vanilla-cream-whey-protein-powder-2-lbs.] is this a good brand to buy? What is good to mix it with, water or almond milk? Bananas?
I am looking for a protein powder that won’t affect my allergies?
Start your review of Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder - Vanilla Cream!
Product Highlights
If you love to work out like me, you should deffenently try these!in reviews
I really like this brand of protein, it makes for a good meal replacement and it tastes pretty goodin reviews
Kandis F.
Spruce Grove, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The powder is alright and the taste is good, you can make a regular container last a while. I really find that protein powder does help but it isn't my go-to brand. I recommend having it with almond milk instead of water.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have found that this was more of a chalky taste than other proteins that I have tried when I did use it in a blender ball it did it become a little bit better but I also found you have to drink it when it's very very cold
Kaeleigh F.
Pure Protein, once again, is my usual go to for protein products. I use this protein powder daily in smoothies and find it to both taste great and work great. Unlike some powdered protein this one does not clump up in the smoothie and doesn't taste chalky. for me this is a win win!
Jackie L.
Toronto
I originally decided to buy this because it was more affordable than other similar powders. I've re-purchased it many times since. I like that it isn't as chalky as other powders, and the vanilla flavour tastes great when mixed in smoothies. I add one scoop to a smoothie and it leaves me feeling full for half the day.
Shiyue X.
I use this in smoothies to be able to feel fuller instead of eating a complete breakfast. I rather enjoy the taste and i like the texture it creates when I mix it with blueberry and mangoes. Weird combination, but delicious!
alison J.
BELLEVILLE
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great taste. Mixes well. I like to blend with ice to make it thicker. Does not keep me feeling full for too long.
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
Pretty affordable for a protein shake! I like to mix mine with milk and sometimes water.
Sandrine B.
Montreal
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
J’en ai souvent acheté à différentes saveurs et c’est bon et j’aime bien en mélanger à mon déjeuner ou dans de l’eau ou dans un smoothie
Ikram K.
blainville
Pour celle qui veulent prendre des protéines shake , je vous conseille plus de prendre des bars de protéines ou autres chose parce que le goût des shakes est insupportable. Je n’ai vraiment pas aimé.
Mariaa G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A good protein source especially for those who are having a hard time getting all their protein intake for the day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethany B.
il y a 4 ans
Sandra G. il y a 2 mois
I prefer other brands just because this doesn't have any fiber in it so it doesn't fill you up
Mylasia F.
New Castle
il y a 4 ans
Have anyone ever use Pure Protein 100% Whey Powder - Vanilla Cream if so did it taste good? What did you mix it with ?
Jennifer E. il y a 4 ans
I agree with Megan l. If you like chocolate try the chocolate one of that brand it's pretty good. I mix it with PB2, half of banana, a cup of unsweetened almond milk and ice. Taste like chocolate peanut butter ice cream