Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey Protein

by Pure Protein

Protein Powder Supplement Eat Good, Look Great! Helps Satisfy Appetite* Supports Lean Muscle & Strength* Helps Maintain a Healthy Immune System* No Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners of Colors 23 grams of Premium Protein Smaller Eco-Friendly Package Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey , a delicious, fast-acting protein powder that provides all of the essential amino acids needed to help support lean muscle, energy, vitality and strength.* Packed with 23g protein, each nutritious serving of Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey provides a low fat, great tasting treat that can help satisfy your appetite any time of the day.* Contains no aspartame or other artificial ingredients. Provides gold standard, cross-flow Whey Protein sources including Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate. Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and

Has anyone tried this one out? Its 100% Pure: No Artificial Sweetners, Flavoring, Coloring, or Preservatives. You put it in your smoothies. 4 tablespoons.
Is this shake thicker than milk!!!
Is this shake thicker than milk!!!
Start your review of Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey Protein!
Product Highlights
“I usually use it in protein shakes or mixed into my oatmeal in the mornings.” in reviews
“This stuff tastes great not gritty or chalky which is one of the reasons I have always despised whey protein until now!” in reviews
“This protein shake mix is tasty but a little but on the fake vanilla taste.” in reviews
I tried this powder several different ways and every time it was disgusting. I am super sensitive to taste of the product but it always came out like chalky thick milk.  The nutrients were there, it had low sugar high protein like i was looking for I just personally could not get past the taste!
Pottstown, PA
This is an mvp product for me! It is a definite essential to working out! You always need your protein in to build muscle and this brand is the brand of choice! It isn't chalky or anything! I love whey protein. It helps so much in working out!
Akron, OH
Isn't a great tasting protein by itself. Also doesn't mix super well. But I use it in mixed berry smoothies bc it doesn't give an overpowering vanilla taste like some vanilla powders can overall not bad, but only used for smoothies
Its ok. Good for the price. It doesn't cook well if you are into protien pancakes or stuff like that. Its also not my favorite for adding to oatmeal because its not sweet.
Seabrook
Does what it says it should do. I would recommend getting a different flavor though like peanut butter, cookies n cream, or chocolate. I blend mine with ice, water, peanut butter, banana and spinach and it taste delicious!
Corona, CA
This is one of my favorite protein bars. I usually eat them as a snack between breakfast and lunch. It fills me up and allows me to not die while I wait for lunch time. the white chocolate flavored one is my fave!
Knoxville, TN
I really like the quality and taste of the this protein. It is really important to me that it is natural with no artificial sweeteners and use something like stevia instead if the powder is sweetened at all ( I don't like sucralose or other artificial sweeteners) Great product! I love it for baking!
Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey Protein is one of my favorite protein supplements. I usually use it in protein shakes or mixed into my oatmeal in the mornings. This powder comes in great flavors and mixes well (no weird clumps).
Port Hueneme, CA
Not bad as drink but I actually use this to make protein pancakes or protein desserts for a sweet treat with the added benefit of protein when you've earned it! You should try it!
Conroe, TX
This isn't gritty or grainy but you have to shake shake shake and shake some more. I am not crazy about the flavor as much but its not a bad shake and you can't beat the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...