Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey Protein

by Pure Protein

Protein Powder Supplement Eat Good, Look Great! Helps Satisfy Appetite* Supports Lean Muscle & Strength* Helps Maintain a Healthy Immune System* No Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners of Colors 23 grams of Premium Protein Smaller Eco-Friendly Package Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey , a delicious, fast-acting protein powder that provides all of the essential amino acids needed to help support lean muscle, energy, vitality and strength.* Packed with 23g protein, each nutritious serving of Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey provides a low fat, great tasting treat that can help satisfy your appetite any time of the day.* Contains no aspartame or other artificial ingredients. Provides gold standard, cross-flow Whey Protein sources including Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate. Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and

Has anyone tried this one out? Its 100% Pure: No Artificial Sweetners, Flavoring, Coloring, or Preservatives. You put it in your smoothies. 4 tablespoons.
Is this shake thicker than milk!!!
Is this shake thicker than milk!!!
Start your review of Pure Protein 100% Natural Whey Protein!
Product Highlights
“I usually use it in protein shakes or mixed into my oatmeal in the mornings.” in reviews
“This stuff tastes great not gritty or chalky which is one of the reasons I have always despised whey protein until now!” in reviews
“This protein shake mix is tasty but a little but on the fake vanilla taste.” in reviews
I love all of the Pure Protein products.  The Whey protein powder mixes well.  It is not chalky at all and has a good flavor.  It is easy to grab on a busy morning and take on the run.  Makes for a quick and inexpensive breakfast.   I also like to use it when I need a snack between meals.
This is a pretty decent protein powder for the price. I typically add it my post workout shake and I'll occasionally put it in my milk in a shaker bottle to have before my trip to the gym. It's pretty smooth and doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth. And I like that it's not super sweet.
Cleveland, GA
I love this protein!! I usually put this in my protein shakes along with almond milk & pb2! Its delicious and it mixes super well in my blender bottle! No problems with lumps!
Andover, MN
I started my intense workout about 5 months ago. I joined this gym that requires you to go 6 days a week just to keep up with their pace during class. I can see and feel the difference of drinking Pure Protein after my workouts. Drinking protein is critical to replenishing your muscles. And Ladies.... protein does not bulk you up. That bulk you are seeing is likely fat surrounding your muscles. For every pound of muscle you gain, your body burns more calories. I believe for every 1 pound of muscle you gain, you burn 15 to 50 more calories with out changing your activity level. Ladies, don't be afraid of protein.
San Antonio, TX
I used the mini portion size of this product, and I mean it was vanilla protein nothing to special about it. The taste wasn't amazing but, it wasn't bad either it didn't leave the powered nasty protein taste in your mouth. I've had worst tasting protein, if you're on a budget or need something really fast I say go this protein.
This is one of my favorite vanilla protein powders. It's very affordable and readily available. It is relatively low in calories and Carbs and is high in protein. I love the taste-it's not chalky or gritty. It dissolves into milk or water very easily and is great when blended with fruit for a breakfast or snack smoothie or shake!
This protein powder is a fantastic add-in for smoothies, and is great on its own. The vanilla flavor is really sweet, but not chalky, so there isn't need for additional sweeteners when using this (Stevia, sugar). There is no grit/grainy texture to this powder, and I'm looking forward to trying other flavors in the future.
1,948 reviews
I have never tasted so good until I tried my boyfriends Pure Protein Whey Protein. This stuff tastes great not gritty or chalky which is one of the reasons I have always despised whey protein until now! So good! Helps maintain my tone lean look for my upcoming wedding!
I'm not sure why this has more carbs than the chocolate but it's a good vanilla protein. I like that it isn't overpoweringly horrible tasting - it was actually quite okay. I use this in my protein shakes after the gym with a banana and almond milk to balance out the taste.
Frankenmuth, MI
I personally am not a fan of pure protein, I do like their other products (protein bars) but the powder seemed a bit gritty. I wasn't impressed with the actual amount of protein in it either, I use this after extensive runs (10-12miles a day). For the price I would stick with my Whey Protein that comes in a bigger container plus have almost 20g more protein per scoop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...