BY TROPICANA

Emma A.
North Saanich, BC
Going to university I learned there are few differences between college students and toddlers. One of the similarities between the two is the love of juice boxes. In university I walked to class every day drinking my orange juice. Expensive but delicious.
Stephanie M.
These are wonderful to bring to work or pack in lunches. There's nothing better than tropicana orange juice and now that I'm able to bring it to go I'm even happier. They are easy to find at any grocery store. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Naomie B.
I don't drink anything but water and one glass of juice a day. Its great to have the added calcium since I don't drink milk or eat much cheese. Great taste and gives you just the right boost to keep you going!
Alexandria C.
The best and closest you could get to freshly squeezed. However, as with the fruit itself some batches are tastier than others.
Tina C.
The original and still the best, bright tasting very natural. Love both the pulpy and non pulpy versions
Lesley H.
Montréal
It's good for breakfast! You have to try it! It's better than tropicana! and its not expensive
Niki J.
Our family loves this juice. We do mix water in with it so its not so thick but that just means it lasts longer.