BY TROPICANA

Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Love this orange juice. It's our favorite kind in my household! Love that it has the added vitamins in it and it tastes quite delicious. We always get pulp free. It's not to tart it's the perfect orange juice. Love enjoying a glass with my breakfast every morning
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Tropicana is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i drink this just to refuel or even if I'm just thirsty. this is my go to.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pure Premium® Vitamin D + Calcium Orange Juice taste amazing. who doesn't like orange juice, it's a breakfast staple. Pure Premium orange juice taste like fresh orange juice. you wouldn't think that you were drinking juice that came from a bottle.
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This orange juice is good, but doesn't taste as genuine as others. I prefer Orange juice that tastes natural and fresh squeezed. This is a nice grocery store alternative to expensive market prices. I recommend this for large families.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I have low vitamin D and this juice is perfect for me. It can upset my stomach when I drink it when I'm hungry, but it meets my expectations. The flavor is very enjoyable and I would buy it again.
andrea b.
They are very rich and healthy ! I always buy when I want to refresh . and they say to that is no water. but this refreshing taste in your mouth with orange flavor is indescribable
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Believe it or not Tropicana isn't my favorite OJ brand. It's great flavor is certainly there, however it doesn't taste too natrual. 3 stars for packaging, labeling, and TASTE!
Nephilim S.
Out of all the orange juices on the market this one is my favorite. it doesn't make my stomach hurt. I can drink it without worry if I'll have heart burn yay orange juice
Stephanie G.
I love orange juice especially with lots of Pulp when I was pregnant that's all I drink and now my baby that's all she wants to drink and it has to be with lots of Pulp
Tammy N.
This is like normal orange juice but higher quality. The flavor is orangey (surprising, I know) but not too overly strong and articulate or fake. It's affordable too.