Pure Premium Original No Pulp and Trop50 No Pulp with Calcium 89 Fl Oz Group Shot

BY TROPICANA #9 in Juice

Grisury C.
Houston , TX
Best orange juice ever! With only 50 calories! Never feel guilty again after consuming orange juice not to mention the sugar count is great as well; in comparison to other brands that have almost 3x the calories and 2x the amount of sugar. I’ll say this is my favorite orange juice on earth! I have tried other low calorie orange juices however they are very watered down with almost no taste. Tropicana truly tastes like fresh squeezed OJ!
claudia t.
I don't like Pulp in my orange juice always got the pulp free but the problems are just as fine it's just not my taste I like Tropicana because they use 100% oranges grown in the United States and you have to worry about oranges grown out of the country because they use pesticides that aren't allowed here and then that goes into your juice and that's going to rest
Sandra J.
I used to scoff at ppl who purchased trop 50 b/c why would you pay extra, just water down your own 100 juice. But now my kids need the vitamin c and i don’t need to give em extra calories. Wegmans to the rescue with their own even better version.. there are better versions of a lot of things. Just sayin.
Mary Lou M.
Delanco, NJ
Love having this oj with my breakfast! Also love using it to mix with my favorite Vanilla ice cream for a nice refreshing orange cream milkshake! Like to mix a little in with plain Vanilla yogurt, pour into popsicle mold for a nice frozen treat for the kids! Great tasting orange juice! Love No pulp!
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
The orange juice is without a doubt great. Good value would purchase again what i think is unique about this product is the packaging this is the 1st orange juice iver ever seen that comes in a gallon form and doesnt have a cap that comes off. It is easy to use and i would recommend
Elektra H.
Jamaica, NY
I love orange juice and I’m very picky about where I get mine from. Some brands aren’t bad but Tropicana has the best orange juice out there. Some brands are too sweet or too tangy/bitter but this is the perfect combination of them and I’d recommend getting this.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
This is my families favorite brand of orange juice. We love the taste and that it's not overly sweet. I also like that it comes in no pulp because nobody in my family likes it. I also like that it's not full of extra junk, which keeps the calorie count down.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I like orange juices with my meals. Better than sodas right? It’s refreshing and sweet and tasty and without pulp. I don’t think I’ve tried that many other brands to compare it. I buy this all the time and like it so not planning to switch anytime soon.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
This convenient packaging has changed the orange juice game for our family. Love the spot with an attached flip lid for efficiency and freshness. The flavor is awesome. I could drink the whole jug. A go to for our family!
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I love this orange juice over the regular one. It tastes lighter and fresher compared to others. It’s a good value and sometimes you can get it on sale at your grocery store. I would defintely recommend this brand.