BY TROPICANA

Elainea M.
I love fruit juice, this one is really nice and fresh. The flavour is always nice and sweet
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
My preferred morning breakfast drink. love tropicana and love the apple juice the most
Holly R.
Canterbury
Love my apple juice and you can never go wrong with Tropicana. Their juice is such a nice taste it’s not to sweet and it’s not too sour it’s in the middle which I like. I always buy this when I go shopping I definitely recommend!
Aimen Q.
Bannu
I love the taste of the Tropicana apple flavor. It has the right amount of sweetness for me. It's also a good thirst quencher. I try to avoid soda as much as I can so I buy myself Tropicana. I just don't know if it's a healthy alternative. In Japan, vendo machines are everywhere.. and it's a good thing Tropicana is always available in these vendo machines so that I'm assured that I have a drink that I like.
Shreya P.
Kolkata
I like Tropicana fruit juices. Whenever I dnt get time to takeout fruits juice at home, I prefer to take Tropicana juice. I believe that it's quite healthy and everyone should give it a try
Maria G.
Lund
These juice is quite tasty and have a great price for the quality and quantity! It is more healthy than sodas and a great alternative to water! You can recycle the cartons which is amazing and you get a great product!
Belen D.
Montreal
When im really really thirsty. Appe juice is the only thing i drink. This natural taste and rich flavor of the real apple is what makes it incredible to drink really cold.
Rabea b.
Casablanca
For more than 30 years, Chamallows sweets have been enjoyed by young and old alike. Its soft marshmallow will melt you. A rainbow candy that sparkles in the mouth! 4 delicious flavors acidulated in a single multicolored candy ... Apple, strawberry, blackberry, lemon ... Which perfume do you prefer?
Stacey S.
Our household loves this apple juice! I've even used it in baking recipes. It's often on sale for those who love to feel like they're getting a deal; however the regular price of this product is a good value in general. The taste isn't fake or overly sweet. The taste makes me feel like I'm eating an apple. Considering that they don't add extra sugar, I feel like it's a great treat for the kids too. It makes delicious frozen Popsicle!
Antra V.
Kolkata
Tropicana juices are good.Sometimes I feel the flavour is overwhelming for me.The quantity they offer for the price is goof.So overall the product works for me.