BY TROPICANA

Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Pure premium  apple juice is a great way to help start out your day fill of vitamin c and is 100 percent juice you kids will love them as much as you do , they are good for you and taste amazing. you can find them at your local retail store . They are easy on the pocket
Tessa G.
Barbourville
It tasted amazing. Some apple juice that I have tried have a weird taste to them and a bad after taste. This one didn’t have a weird taste or a bad after taste.
Van Averie S.
I love the freshness and tartiness of this juice. My daughter and nephew also love drinking this. I love that's packed with more vitamin C and no preservatives.
Raven C.
Smyrna, GA
Apple Juice is my shit. I honestly could careless about which brand it came from as long as it isn’t extremely cheap. I usual go towards this brand tho
britoney t.
Flint, MI
I am giving Tropicana a five star review because I love their 100 percent apple juice. Their ape juice is so light and easy on my belly
kimberly c.
This ks a gokd drink ro have because it has a natural taste and refreshing taste when kts cool and yhe apple makes it sweet
Lohany s.
I don't like so much , much don't but I want eat why you don't give me one for me eat and approve the his because ahhh
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
I love these they're super good. They are hard to find but they are really good. You can also order them too I think.
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH
I love apple juice and this tasted like real apples and didn't taste like it had a bunch if extra sugar or additives
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Apple juice is great but not all brands taste the same. But this brand tropicana has the best fresh squeeze juice