BY TROPICANA

Kayla F.
Springfield, MA
I love this apple juice it is soooo good!!!!! This is one of my go to apple juice's
Heather M.
My baby loves this juice it tastes so refreshing and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
I used to love apple juice as a kid and I think I drank so much of it that I actually made myself sick of it. I stopped drinking it for a long time. It wasn't until I was looking for a new juice for my toddler that I stumbled across the Tropicana Apple juice and bought it for my son that I realized what I was missing not drinking Apple juice.. HOWEVER, I swear that this apple juice is WAY better than the juice I remember as a kid. It's not too sweet but it's not tart either. I love it! I just wish it was easier to find in stores.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I bought this because I bought this because my kids have always loved the orange juice. But they weren’t really impressed with the Apple juice flavor. I wasn’t either. I love Apple juice but this wouldn’t be the brand I got against
Mino I.
Oceanside, CA
Love the packaging it is cute and catches your eye. The taste is sweet but not to sour that it makes you pucker your lips. Over all I love this drink it's smooth and makes you want more so I'll continue to buy because my son loves it as well
Jenny Z.
Stony Brook, NY
I love these cute cartons of apple juice. Easy to drink especially during breakfast. I used to drink them as a kid in school but I still enjoy these carton style beverages. I would definitely buy it again because it's affordable and great snack size for lunch boxes.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
I love apple juice and I have to say that this brand is one of my particularly favorite. The flavor is just right and it’s so rich and rightly sweetened. It’s very affordable and I will continue to repurchase this apple juice.
12-10-16 P.
Cullman alabama
The best apple juice that i’ve had in a very long time. I’m a apple juice lover and this is great , very affordable and you can also buy a big jug of it so it’s definitely worth your money.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love love love my apple juice!! It is so amazing! It has such an amazing value to it! Definitely met my expectations for sure. It is very affordable and not expensive at all. Yes definitely would buy again and again!
Krystal S.
Yummy yummy. All time favorite apple juice. My kids love it. Good price and healthy as well. Even with the sugars I'm a happy momma. Walmart is my enemy but my kids love me