BY TROPICANA

Jen B.
Lexington, KY
My kids really like this apple juice! They drink it all the time, it is a great drink to pack with lunch
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
They sold these when i was in school and they were soo good but now u can hardly find them anywhere.
Gee M.
Kissimmee, FL
So refreshing & taste sooo good! I recommend it for u or small kids its truly the best apple juice
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn , NY
Bit expensive, overall tastes really good. Just need to be a it cheaper, tastes better when cold.
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
I'm not a fan of apple juice, so I didn't really like this. I much prefer Tropicana orange juice
Najmus S.
I like tropicana but i mostly prefer to buy fresh juice i like their apple and pineapple flavor
Jocelyn A.
Good apple juice. Perfect for traveling or when you know you cannot finish a whole big jug.
Arria G.
Fern Park, FL
Apple juice is my favorite drink I can sink it 24/7 365 all day lone also very inexpensive
Nettiejo H.
I love apple juice and thoroughly enjoyed this and I hope they keep making it. Wonderful
Whitney W.
This is the best apple juice that I have ever had. It's so good and has greet flavor!