BY TROPICANA #90 in Juice

alma d.
Quezon City
I also use this apple drink for my apple pies and other apple based sauces. Also perfect for marinades and popsicle.
Yemmy A.
MIAMI,FL
Jugo de buen sabor no tan dulce frío con la merienda de la tarde cae muy bien lastima que en mi país no se consigue
Rima K.
We buy this regularly because it is literally like eating an apple. The only real apple juice that is out there
Nashra M.
Oakville
Some of my favourite apple juice, it is the perfect blend between sweet and tangy, really delicious. I love it
عالیہ S.
Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir
Tasts amazing great for health, superb consistency, I can never get enough of it, it is my go to juice brands
Jenny C.
Excelente producto la marca es de calidad y vale la pena tenerla por su sabor , es muy agradable ........,.
Shelby-Lee R.
Summerside, PE
Tropicana apple juice is so good!! Real apple juice is so much better. Son loves it so we buy it often!!
K O.
Sugary but good. I like the ones with pulp. Tangy-sweet. This what I drank when I was a kid
Mḁrwa B.
I love it 😍 the smell amazing 😉 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 i but it always .and it’s not expensive like I think
Amelia B.
Roberts Creek , BC
Love this apple juice! Always tastes fresh and crisp! By far one of my favourites!!!!!