BY DIOR

Introduced in 2004 Pure Poison by the design house of Christian Dior is a sweet luxurious fragrance for women. An alluring blend of orange gardenia jasmine with subtle undertones of sandalwood amber and musk. Pure Poison is perfect for a romantic evening out. see more...

Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
Does this product need to be reviewed?! I've never met anyone who hasn't absolutely loved this perfume.
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
This scent is amazing it lasts long and its not clyding its a scent that attracts anyone. I love this
Kendra P.
South Burlington, VT
The absolute best perfume. I go through this much faster than my others perfumes. It's so addictive
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
cost over 80.00 dollars but fragrance last a long time.
also have worn Ms Dior also smells good
Analy D.
Great fragance for cold weather. it has an enhancing smell, its like you never get enough of it
Nelly M.
Fallowfield, Manchester
My favourite perfume, I use all poisons of Dior, always have it among my different perfumes . I buy it online at Debenhams usually , nicely shaped bottle . My absolute favourite . It would be nice if the price were a little reduce .
Allie M.
Ottawa, AK
This stuff smells like old velvet and spicy berries. It's a great smell but mature. My grandmother used to wear it and I remember the smell to this day. Is a bit pricey though
Ivonne Berenice G.
Tlaquepaque
Sus aromas son muy ricos, pero a mí algo que me gusta mucho aparte los olores son las presentaciones, me gusta que tengan ese toque lindo en su frasco. Me encantan
Sabine D.
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Plus another 5 Stars if I could. I love love love this fragrance and always ask for it as presents for Birthday and Christmas. It is sooo lush and so sensual.
Sophia A.
This perfume has a nice fragrance, it smells very well and it lasts long on ur clothes leaving you with that fresh smell