BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Introduced in 2004 Pure Poison by the design house of Christian Dior is a sweet luxurious fragrance for women. An alluring blend of orange gardenia jasmine with subtle undertones of sandalwood amber and musk. Pure Poison is perfect for a romantic evening out. see more...

Kendra P.
Kendra P.
South Burlington, VT
The absolute best perfume. I go through this much faster than my others perfumes. It's so addictive
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
Does this product need to be reviewed?! I've never met anyone who hasn't absolutely loved this perfume.
Martha G.
Martha G.
Houghton Lake, MI
Christian Dior pure poison is just that! I really like to wear this on all occasions, it's one of my favorites to wear.
It's not overpowering, and I get compliments all the time!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Butler, PA
Bought this for my mom for mother's day, she ended up giving it back. I love it though, cute bottle that I've dropped a few times and it didn't break. Smells amazing, I love wearing it. It was just expensive so I try to save it for going out. I might buy again if on sale.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
This scent is amazing it lasts long and its not clyding its a scent that attracts anyone. I love this
Allie M.
Allie M.
Ottawa, ON
This stuff smells like old velvet and spicy berries. It's a great smell but mature. My grandmother used to wear it and I remember the smell to this day. Is a bit pricey though
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
This perfume has a nice fragrance, it smells very well and it lasts long on ur clothes leaving you with that fresh smell
Sarwat U.
Sarwat U.
Islamabad
I think this soft smelling gem, is gonna be one of my favorites through my whole life.
Ivonne Berenice G.
Ivonne Berenice G.
Tlaquepaque
Sus aromas son muy ricos, pero a mí algo que me gusta mucho aparte los olores son las presentaciones, me gusta que tengan ese toque lindo en su frasco. Me encantan
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Ponce
I just bought this fragrance tonight, and I must say that it is one of the best I have smelled in a long time. It has a very earthy, "woodsy" kind of scent to it, and it doesn't require a lot to be put on at once to get a whiff every now and then. I highly recommend this!!!