BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Introduced in 2004 Pure Poison by the design house of Christian Dior is a sweet luxurious fragrance for women. An alluring blend of orange gardenia jasmine with subtle undertones of sandalwood amber and musk. Pure Poison is perfect for a romantic evening out. see more...

Angela W.
Worcester, MA
Smells amazing! Not too strong, very subtle..perfect for a girls night! The packaging is beautiful and the fragrance is long lasting. Bought mine at Sephora.
arlie j.
opelika, AL
Pure posison smells really nice when I'm out I get so many comment on it..I pretty much wear it all the time..
Martha G.
Houghton Lake, MI
Christian Dior pure poison is just that! I really like to wear this on all occasions, it's one of my favorites to wear.
It's not overpowering, and I get compliments all the time!
Analy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great fragance for cold weather. it has an enhancing smell, its like you never get enough of it
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
This scent is amazing it lasts long and its not clyding its a scent that attracts anyone. I love this
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
cost over 80.00 dollars but fragrance last a long time.
also have worn Ms Dior also smells good
Jennifer D.
San Jose, CA
This is my all time favorite parfum.. I would recommend it to others and have purchased this pr duct at Macy's . the sent is light and vibrant and just smells good. there is no comparison on this product and would recommend to others.
Selena M.
If there's one thing about all the Christian Dior perfumes is that the smell is undeniable! You'll get tons of compliments just as I got with this one!!
patricia N.
I love this perfume for me is one of the best that he bought his scent is divine makes me feel fresh and super sexi his smell is sweet is rich to go out on a date assures conquering I recommend 100%
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
Does this product need to be reviewed?! I've never met anyone who hasn't absolutely loved this perfume.