Pure Poison by Christian Dior Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

Introduced in 2004 Pure Poison by the design house of Christian Dior is a sweet luxurious fragrance for women. An alluring blend of orange gardenia jasmine with subtle undertones of sandalwood amber and musk. Pure Poison is perfect for a romantic evening out. see more...

Angela C.
Butler, PA
Bought this for my mom for mother's day, she ended up giving it back. I love it though, cute bottle that I've dropped a few times and it didn't break. Smells amazing, I love wearing it. It was just expensive so I try to save it for going out. I might buy again if on sale.
Olga N.
I love this so much! I keep buying this perfume for a good reason.
It's everything from sexy and classy!
Dior do wonderful fragrances and each one has it's own personality.
It has smell that is super seductive!
It is strong at first, BUT it does wear off to a more pleasing scent.
Martha G.
Houghton Lake, MI
Christian Dior pure poison is just that! I really like to wear this on all occasions, it's one of my favorites to wear.
It's not overpowering, and I get compliments all the time!
Jennifer D.
San Jose, CA
This is my all time favorite parfum.. I would recommend it to others and have purchased this pr duct at Macy's . the sent is light and vibrant and just smells good. there is no comparison on this product and would recommend to others.
patricia N.
I love this perfume for me is one of the best that he bought his scent is divine makes me feel fresh and super sexi his smell is sweet is rich to go out on a date assures conquering I recommend 100%
Angela W.
Worcester, MA
Smells amazing! Not too strong, very subtle..perfect for a girls night! The packaging is beautiful and the fragrance is long lasting. Bought mine at Sephora.
Selena M.
If there's one thing about all the Christian Dior perfumes is that the smell is undeniable! You'll get tons of compliments just as I got with this one!!
arlie j.
opelika, AL
Pure posison smells really nice when I'm out I get so many comment on it..I pretty much wear it all the time..
Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Love the smell of this! Just a little spray lasts me all day too! Everyone always compliments me on it too!
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH
Love it, love ir, love it! I am aroused or offended by my senses, so if it smells good, I'm all over it!