BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Introduced in 2004 Pure Poison by the design house of Christian Dior is a sweet luxurious fragrance for women. An alluring blend of orange gardenia jasmine with subtle undertones of sandalwood amber and musk. Pure Poison is perfect for a romantic evening out. see more...

Olga N.
Olga N.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this so much! I keep buying this perfume for a good reason.
It's everything from sexy and classy!
Dior do wonderful fragrances and each one has it's own personality.
It has smell that is super seductive!
It is strong at first, BUT it does wear off to a more pleasing scent.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Jose, CA
This is my all time favorite parfum.. I would recommend it to others and have purchased this pr duct at Macy's . the sent is light and vibrant and just smells good. there is no comparison on this product and would recommend to others.
patricia N.
patricia N.
I love this perfume for me is one of the best that he bought his scent is divine makes me feel fresh and super sexi his smell is sweet is rich to go out on a date assures conquering I recommend 100%
Selena M.
Selena M.
If there's one thing about all the Christian Dior perfumes is that the smell is undeniable! You'll get tons of compliments just as I got with this one!!
Analy D.
Analy D.
Great fragance for cold weather. it has an enhancing smell, its like you never get enough of it
Bettye B.
Bettye B.
Richmond, VA
cost over 80.00 dollars but fragrance last a long time.
also have worn Ms Dior also smells good
Angela W.
Angela W.
Worcester, MA
Smells amazing! Not too strong, very subtle..perfect for a girls night! The packaging is beautiful and the fragrance is long lasting. Bought mine at Sephora.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Love the smell of this! Just a little spray lasts me all day too! Everyone always compliments me on it too!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
This scent is amazing it lasts long and its not clyding its a scent that attracts anyone. I love this
arlie j.
arlie j.
opelika, AL
Pure posison smells really nice when I'm out I get so many comment on it..I pretty much wear it all the time..