HealthWellnessPure Planet
- Aloe Vera Concentrate 40X - 42 oz

Pure Planet - Aloe Vera Concentrate 40X - 4.2 oz.

by Pure Planet

Aloe Vera 40x Concentrate by Pure Planet Products 4.2 oz Liquid Aloe Vera 40x Concentrate 4.2 oz Liquid Among all of the desert plants none has a more important role in healing our body as does Aloe Vera. Traditionally valued for its burn and wound healing qualities science has now shown that Aloe Vera stimulates the immune system by providing certain compounds called polysaccharides as well as other anti-inflammatory compounds that help to relieve arthritis pain. Unfortunately only one variety of Aloe contains significant quantities of these compounds and some companies are selling you the wrong variety. Even when you do get the proper variety it typically has been diluted significantly (notice the watery texture) and sweetened with artificial flavorings. Pure Planet Products is proud to offer the worlds highest quality Aloe Vera juice concentrate that is grown without the use of chemicals and contains an abundance of the valuable compounds that made Aloe Vera famous. This 100 pure 4

Is this 100% pure? Is it a gel?
How does this product compare to using aloe straight from an aloe vera plant? I'm all for natural products, so would this be pretty close to using the plant?
For those who have taken aloe Vera orally-- what benefits have you seen or felt?
Start your review of Pure Planet - Aloe Vera Concentrate 40X - 4.2 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Alanna D.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this in my hair! And now it's been growing like wild fire! And it makes my hair soft as well! Great buy!
Samantha P.
Candler, NC
I love using this for sunburns. I always have it around my house especially in the summer times. Aloe has so many great uses
Kamina F.
Can't go wrong will aloe Vera. It soothes the skin and it's works great without irritating someone like me who has sensitive skin.
Rise C.
Houston , TX
My hubby bubby is pale and fair skinned. Like enter the sunshine and he's red with a sunburn. He swears that this is the most effective aloe Vera product and it is the only one he'll let me apply on him.
Amber M.
Sonora, KY
Nice for helping with acne. Moisturizes very well great product i love it! Affordable for anyones budget
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I always use this for a sunburn or other it also helped when i had PUPS it really helped with the itching
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! Even if you don't buy this brand it is smart to keep aloe at your house in case of sun burns and it's also useful for other things too!
monica G.
Santa Clara, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great for burns !! I would recommend and hopefully you like it as much as I do
Emily M.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for sunburn just apply it when needed and it should work quickly than others.
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This formula is a life saver. I use it to moisturize and shave and it heals dry skin in a literal instant.