BY PURE PLANET

Aloe Vera 40x Concentrate by Pure Planet Products 4.2 oz Liquid Aloe Vera 40x Concentrate 4.2 oz Liquid Among all of the desert plants none has a more important role in healing our body as does Aloe Vera. Traditionally valued for its burn and wound healing qualities science has now shown that Aloe Vera stimulates the immune system by providing certain compounds called polysaccharides as well as other anti-inflammatory compounds that help to relieve arthritis pain. Unfortunately only one variety of Aloe contains significant quantities of these compounds and some companies are selling you the wrong variety. Even when you do get the proper variety it typically has been diluted significantly (notice the watery texture) and sweetened with artificial flavorings. Pure Planet Products is proud to offer the worlds highest quality Aloe Vera juice concentrate that is grown without the use of chemicals and contains an abundance of the valuable compounds that made Aloe Vera famous. This 100 pure 4 see more...

Kamina F.
Can't go wrong will aloe Vera. It soothes the skin and it's works great without irritating someone like me who has sensitive skin.
Tabitha W.
Must have in a home! Especially in the summer and for people who are always in the sun!! Aloe Vera concentrate is wonderful ūüôĆūüŹĽ
Samantha P.
Candler, NC
I love using this for sunburns. I always have it around my house especially in the summer times. Aloe has so many great uses
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
I use this in my hair! And now it's been growing like wild fire! And it makes my hair soft as well! Great buy!
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I always use this for a sunburn or other it also helped when i had PUPS it really helped with the itching
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! Even if you don't buy this brand it is smart to keep aloe at your house in case of sun burns and it's also useful for other things too!
monica g.
Works great for burns !! I would recommend and hopefully you like it as much as I do
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Nice for helping with acne. Moisturizes very well great product i love it! Affordable for anyones budget
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love aloe vera. There are so many uses for it!
Diana N.
Newark , De
Aloe vera has so many health benefits. Ive been using this product orally for sometime. My skin, hair and nails look more amazing then ever. The health benefits are amazing
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
How does this compare to other brands
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this works like any other 100%aloe or better?
Shae C.
For those who have taken aloe Vera orally-- what benefits have you seen or felt?
Gabrielle R.
How expensive is this product....?
Andrea F.
West Sacramento, CA
How does this product compare to using aloe straight from an aloe vera plant? I'm all for natural products, so would this be pretty close to using the plant?