Pure Paw Paw Ointment Watermelon by Pure Paw Paw Ointment for Unisex - 25 g Lip Balm uploaded by Slayahontas S.Pure Paw Paw Ointment Watermelon by Pure Paw Paw Ointment for Unisex - 25 g Lip Balm uploaded by Francis O.Pure Paw Paw Ointment Watermelon by Pure Paw Paw Ointment for Unisex - 25 g Lip Balm uploaded by Veronica S.

BY PURE PAW PAW OINTMENT

A topical ointment used for dry, chapped, cracked lips and skin to soothe and smooth. It also soothe, moisturise and protect your skin. see more...

• "This is the first chapstick/lip ointment that has actually helped my dry lips instead of masking them. I’m so thankful i got this product in a subscription box. And it’s super affordable too! I love that it makes my lips moist all day long.[product:pure-paw-paw-ointment-watermelon-by-pure-paw-paw-ointment-for-unisex-25-g-lip-balm]" in 3 reviews
Veronica S.
Wilsonville, OR
This is the first chapstick/lip ointment that has actually helped my dry lips instead of masking them. I’m so thankful i got this product in a subscription box. And it’s super affordable too! I love that it makes my lips moist all day long.Pure Paw Paw Ointment Watermelon by Pure Paw Paw Ointment for Unisex - 25 g Lip Balm
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I received the Strawberry one in my #rickyscultcrushes box and I love it on my lips. It leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and soft. A little goes a long way. I tried it on my skin and I didn't like the oily feeling, but for the lips I highly recommend!
Francis O.
Hoffman Est, IL
I got this in a subscription box and was super confused what it was. I heard you use it on your lips then I heard you can use it on your hands. I’ve never used one product for both my hands and lips. This is basically a vaseline with a strawberry scent. It does smell very good though
Emily N.
I love this stuff! Very useful for lips, eczema spots, and dry skin in general. I love the smell. A little goes a long way. I wish it was more available in the US. I recommend this.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I got passion or grape fruit in my rickys box and i used it as a lip balm its very moisturizing i just would rather it was in a chap stick tube or something. Im very happy with the amount of product but i think i will only use this as a lip balm even tho it is ok for skin.
Hannah B.
The Pure Paw Paw ointment is wonderful for chapped lips and sore cracked hands. It has a petroleum base so a little goes a long way. The packaging is colorful and cute and the scent smells delicious!
Slayahontas S.
Pure Paw Paw Ointment Watermelon by Pure Paw Paw Ointment for Unisex - 25 g Lip Balm this ointment is so good for so many different things. The scent is very present and lasts for hours. It is sooo hydrating for the lips and the skin. I use it mostly for my dehydrated lips and the extremely parched heels of my feet. Works like a charm! I got it in Strawberry.
Jenna A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this, it works great. I like this way better than Vaseline for my lips because it smells really good, and I can squeeze it out of a tube making it far more sanitary and travel friendly, great for those with long nails as well!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I received this on my cult crush box a couple months ago. I have Strawberry. The smell is way to strong in my opinion. Gave me a headache so I gave it to my 8 year old and she loves it. She only uses it on her lips but it really does help moisturize them and leaves a nice shine.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is OK I definitely LOVE the scent. It smells straight up like watermelon candy and is amazing!!! It has a good consistency and feels nice on the lips but I don’t feel like it’s as moisturizing as I was hoping for.