Pure Pacific Organic Hearts of Romaine uploaded by Patricia R.Pure Pacific Organic Hearts of Romaine uploaded by Patricia R.

BY PURE PACIFIC

Pure Pacific Organic Hearts of Romaine.
Three hearts of romaine.
Certificated organic. see more...

Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I usually get the bagged mixes of lettuce. One time this romaine is all they had and I really wanted salad. I am glad I tried it. It is a great lettuce and I love that it is certified organic. A repurchase many times over for our family.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
Our grocery store recently started carrying these, and I love them. Sure, they are a little more work to chop than a pre made bagged salad, but the lettuce lasts so much longer when they are still in clumps and it just tastes fresher to me. I'm sold!
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
Nothing feels better than knowing that I can am feeding my pets and my family a great quality of produce. All living beings in mybhousehold love this stuff!!
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like this lettuce as a better option than the pre-bagged salad. It may be a placebo effect, but it seems to taste better and last longer.
Lupitaa R.
Love organic vegetables but i can say romaine is one of my favorites! Love making healthy salads with it ! Taste absolutely delicious!
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I only buy organic veggies, they tend to rot faster but they're much healthier without all the cancer causing pesticides