BY PURE ORGANIC

Our Chocolate Brownie Bar is made with fair trade organic, virgin cocoa meeting the highest quality standards on the market. We combine this with California Deglet Noor dates which provide fiber, potassium, and magnesium -nutrients that respectively, can help stabilize blood sugar, maintain healthy blood pressure, and build strong bones. Features Case of 12, 1.7-ounce individually wrapped bars Agave-sweetened vegan snack made with dates, almonds, walnuts, and cocoa No preservatives, trans fats, or cholesterol; free of refined sugar, gluten, soy, and dairy Naturally moist and chewy living food bar high in antioxidants and Omega-3s Wholesome, organic treat produced in Holland, Michigan ; see more...

• Are these bars any good? Most protein bars are plain and ...3 Answers
  • Which have been your favorite flavors? Do these taste cha...1 Answers
Pure Organic Raw Fruit & Nuts Bars
  • "tried these for the first time at costco - they're great for a quick snack without a ton of processed ingredients or added sugar!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these I found them at sams and they are a delicious health treat made 100% organic gluten free and are vegan :)" in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack choice because they are minimally processed and actually good for you!" in 1 review
La-Shonda R.
So I decide to detox in which i have to take several supplements and eat a raw diet. after day two i quickly became bored and tired of fruits and veggies. Long story short these bars saved my life and kept me energized and focused on my weight loss goals.
I like the Pure Organic line of products. Their bars and fruit strips contain high quality organic ingredients. I purchase them through Amazon.com where they carry many varieties of Pure Organic products. If you are not allergic to nuts or peanuts these bars are good for a quick snack or meal replacement.
Asia B.
Somerville, MA
This product is great. Perfect for those of us who don't like processed junk in our food and prefer to eat the healthy way. Makes a great treat or an easy healthy alternative to granola bars
Sherry G.
Nashville, TN
They are a great snack choice because they are minimally processed and actually good for you! Much better than other bars on the market. They taste great too!
Jaclyn R.
Fort Worth, TX
These pure bars are thr perfect blend of sweet and salty. I love having these with me while running errands. It is great having it with me when I'm hungry.
Sarah F.
Philadelphia, PA
I've only tried the Cherry Cashew but I love them, and I just ordered a whole box. They make a great on the go breakfast, and actually keep me full.
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Tried these for the first time at costco - they're great for a quick snack without a ton of processed ingredients or added sugar!
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Great snack if you hiking or going to be playing any sports. Taste great and are not that dry unlike onther brands ive tried
Melissa L.
Lincoln, CA
My girls love these. My oldest daughter take it with her to dance and it's the perfect snack! They taste really healthy! !
Autumn G.
Vincennes, IN
Stephanie D.
Coral Gables, FL
Are these bars any good? Most protein bars are plain and flavorless. What is the consistency like? Is it smooth or grainy?
Carolina G.
Which have been your favorite flavors? Do these taste chalky? Do they contain nuts?