BY PURE ORGANIC

A Healthy Snack That Moms Feel Good About Naturally Flavored Fruit Sandwich Organic Gluten-Free Non-Gmo Vegan A Triple Layered, Dual-Flavored, Soft &Amp; Chewy Fruit Bar With 3/4 Serving Of Fruit. Pure Fruit&Reg; &Amp; Other Fruit Brands Pure Fruit Stretch Island&Reg; Clif Rope&Reg; Annie's&Reg; Tasty Brand&Reg; Certified Organic X X X X Certified Gluten-Free X X X Non-Gmo Verified X X X X Kosher X X X Vegan X X Add A Little Pure&Trade; Non-Gmo Project&Reg; Verified Usda Organic Certified Gluten Free 20 - .63 Oz (18 G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 12.6 Oz (360 G) 888-568-7873 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooo good. They have a great balance between banana and strawberry and they taste good. Not artificial at all. Nice alternative to chips or something else unhealthy I would normally eat. Wish they were bigger tho
Steve G.
Biggers, AR
These are very good, I recommend them if you like strawberry-banana! I like them because they are organic, but don't TASTE organic. Great for a quick snack.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
These are so good AND healthy! I love the Pure Organic Pure Fruit Sandwiches Strawberry Banana and you can feel good about giving them to your kids!
Bionca w.
N Charleston, SC
I like them very good. Strawberry banana is my favorite fruit duo so now that it is in a helathy to go bar I'm just in heaven
brooklyn G.
I have never saw those in store they sound good i wood like to try them any day it don't like a sandwich is it Chewy
Dri N.
Paulista- Pernambuco
Gostaria muito de experimentar e mostrar in my canal do YouTube, as pessoas vão gostar de ver, gostaria que vocês mandassem para eu provar
brooklyn G.
Are thoes sSoft?
Marion  S.
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you buy these from?