BY PURE ORGANIC

Organic Apples, Cinnamon And Walnuts With Fiber And Omega-3'S. It Should Be "An Apple Cinnamon Bar A Day..." Raw Vegan Certified Gluten-Free Only Natural Fruit Sugar Contains Walnuts Which Naturally Supply Omega-3'S Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (Qai) see more...

Pure Organic Nutrition Snack Bar Apple Cinnamon
  • "i am really into eating healthy bars i dont have enough time in the morning to really sit down and eat and these are fast and you can take it with you and they are really good too!!!" in 1 review
  • "What I do have time for is a great tasting healthy snack bar from Pure Organic!" in 1 review
Chelsea M.
Concord, CA
These bars are such a great alternative to any other snack bars for kids and adults. They are packed with real food-nothing processed. And nutritionally beats out any Nutri Grain like bar any day. They taste great and will fill you up plus if you’re sending your kids off with them you know they are getting whole food bars with real foods, fruits veggies, nuts and food and not processed addictive junk.
Carla M.
Denver, CO
I like these and LARABARS when I am traveling or need a healthy snack on the go. They aren't the cheapest option but worth it for your health in terms of overall nutrition compared to the junk that is out there. They also taste great!
Amanda H.
Independence, KY
I have found these to be pretty tasty and obviously convientent They could bump up the sweetness. My son's also really like these. Great for on the go and lunch boxes
Brittany L.
What's really funny is I don't even LIKE cinnamon but I am in love with this snack. And it's JUST the right consistency (it doesn't fall apart but it doesn't feel like you're biting into a brick either)
Erin Z.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm a teacher which means I'm up and out the door before it gets light out and very rarely wake up in time for breakfast--but I always have these in my car for an on the go meal. These taste great, fill me up and are healthy so I don't feel guilty about eating them. Not to mention they smell amazing. Yum!
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
I'd tell you about my busy schedule, but I don't have time! What I do have time for is a great tasting healthy snack bar from Pure Organic! The apple cinnamon is one of my favorite breakfast-on-the-go treats. Adding in the nutritional value? This product can't be beat!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
As a busy working mom it seems that I am always on the go. and sometimes I forget to take a few minutes in the morning for some breakfast as I am out the door. These are a great convenient snack for those busy mornings. The rich flavor of cinnamon compliments great with the apple and manages to keep me satisfied until my lunch break!
Brittany M.
Livonia, MI
No idea why this is ECO and not Food but this is a great snack! If you like more organic snacks then this is definitely worth a try. Kind of pricey but worth it
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
I enjoy this bar in especially in the morning with it being apple. love how it has all natural ingredients making it a good snack/meal replacement
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
These bars are pretty yummy. I definitely appreciate what simple ingredients are but I to it but just note that it isn't a meal replacement.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Where can I buy this?
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
Never seen this brand where I live in ohio, but it sounds very yummy
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
How do these taste
Daniela B.
Where can i get this
Nicole K.
Where is the best place to shop for these?