suggested searches
Pure Organic Neem Oil - USDA - Cold Pressed - For Hair, Skin & Nails - Foxbrim Naturals 2oz
Foxbrim Naturals

3 star

50%

2 star

1 star

So freaking good πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I love this argon oil from foxbrim naturals. It does wonders to my hair leaving my hair looking shiny and sleek. Also leaving my hair feeling soft it helps tremendously with breakage. My hair looks and feels so healthy since I started using this argon oil. It also helps with the growth and strength of my nails which is a blessing in disguise lol. Last is my skin I always incorporate an oil into my nightly skincare routine and I was amazed at how clear and beautiful my skin has been looking since I started using this oil. My skin has a natural glow to it and my skin feels so nourished. I will most certainly be keeping this on hand at all times. It is a game changer πŸ’―πŸ’―
Smells Bad! My doctor recommended that I use this on the eczema I have on my hands and feet. It works to relieve the itching and inflammation but it STINKS so bad. I can only use it at night before bed soI don't have to smell it.