BY PURE ORGANIC

Exclusive Ancient Grain Blend of Quinoa, Amaranth, Flax Hemp Non-GMO Project Certified 1 USDA Organic 4 Gluten-Free 3 Kosher Creamy peanut butter, whole grains and chocolate. Thousands of years of health in 1 delicious bar. Pure Ancient Grain bars are certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free and made with our exclusive ancient grain blend. For balanced nutrition through whole grains, crispy texture and rich delicious flavor, just add a little Pure. 160 Calories, 5g Protein, 8g Sugar 12 - 1.2 oz Bars ~ Net Wt. 14.8 oz see more...

Brenna G.
Moore, OK
This and the chocolate chunk are my favorite flavors. The berry is good too but this satisfies my chocolate craving and keeps my hunger pains away for a couple of hours. I keep them in my car for when I'm out and about and need something to tide me over until I can get something to eat.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bar is SO good! I love that it contains ingredients that I can pronounce, nothing artificial, and has grain I don't typically get in my daily diet. Perfect for a mid-day snack.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Are these good? Do they taste dry?

Target