Pure of Holland Organic Gluten Free Bar Cherry Cashew Case of 12 1.7 oz

Pure Bar Organic Gluten Free Bar Cherry Cashew Description For a Happier, Healthier Life, Eat Pure Unsweetened organic cherries and cashews with antioxidants and protein. Its kind of sweet, kind of nutty, totally healthy Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar Servings per Container: 0 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 8 g 12% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 g 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Potassium 220 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8% Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 17 g * Protein 7 g 17% Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0 4% Vitamin E 0% Riboflavin 2% Vitamin B6 2% Phosphorus 4% Zinc 2% Vitamin C 6% Iron 4% Thiamin 2% Niacin 2% Folate 2% Magnesium 6% Copper 6% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic Dates, Organic Cashews, Organic Cherries, Organic Rice Protein Concentrate, Organic Walnuts, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Almonds. Contains cashews, almonds, walnuts. Contains only natural fruit sugar. May contain pieces of nuts, shells, stems, or pits. Contains walnuts which naturally supply omega-3s. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan • Kosher see more...

• Are you willing to pay a little extra money for a little ...10 Answers
  • Is there a lot of sugar on this? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
Obsessed! I love all the flavors but this is my favorite. I always keep a stock on hand at my desk for those slumps during the day. I love that they are so convenient and quick but the best part is that they are both organic and gluten free which is very important to me. It is so hard to find TASTY gluten-free and organic packaged snacks, but these fit the bill perfectly! Keep a few in the car for emergency traffic-snackage and you'll be glad you did.
Lizzy c.
I go crazy about bars because I never have time to actually sit down for a meal. I am always that person who is going back and forth constantly but since I am gluten free it can get kind of hard sometimes to do that sort of thing. But the thing is when I eat my bars I don't just want a 99 cent bar that I got at the quick shop I want a good quality bar. Its like the good things in life. I love this brand because the flavor is so high class. I feel like I am eating quality and its great. I am willing to spend the etra few.
erin m.
Bermuda dunes , CA
I buy these by the case and have them stashed every where. They're cheaper to buy in bulk, and everyone in my family fell in love with them so it was cheaper then buying individual. They're gooey and soft and the right kinda crunch from the cashews. I highly recommend for those with a busy lifestyle still trying to eat healthy.
greidy p.
Me encantan estos bares! Blueberry es mi favorito. Normalmente no como durante el día en el trabajo, pero esto es tan fácil de tirar en mi bolso y comer como un aperitivo rápido alrededor de la hora del almuerzo si me siento hambre. ¡Se están llenando también!
Danielle G.
I love pure bars, and this one hits the spot.
Just the right pick me up in the middle of the day to hold you over, and give you a little substance . It doesn't make you crash or feel strange, just pure great whole food in a bar :D
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I LOVE these bars! Blueberry is my favorite. I don't normally eat throughout the day at work, but this is so easy to throw in my purse and eat as a quick snack around lunchtime if I'm feeling hungry. They are filling too!
Meghan K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pure bars have everything going for them: gluten free, moist but not too sticky, packed with flavor. Can take a smooshing in the bottom of a bag, as well! Great snack or meal on the go!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
My daughter has been trying all kinds of bars that she can snack on in a healthy way...she loves these! So I tried one the other day and I have to say they are really good!
Zoe B.
Oakland, CA
These bars are not only tasty they are healthy and easy to take on the go.. and good for a quick pick me up or a light snack during the work day to keep you going!
Joyce Z.
My guilty pleasure and secret splurge as a college student! I tried these while I was traveling over the summer and have been an avid fan since. Its like but flavorful and crispy.
Lizzy c.
Are you willing to pay a little extra money for a little better quality in food?
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is there a lot of sugar on this?