BY PURE NATURALS

For A Happier, Healthier Life, Eat Pure™ Rich dark cocoa with heart healthy crunchy almonds.  Your chocolate prayers have been answered. Gluten-Free Vegan 7g Of Protein 5g Of Fiber Veronica s Story Veronica Bosgraaf, Pure Bar founder.  At age 6 my daughter decided to become a vegetarian.  Right from our kitchen, she and I created the Pure Bar to give her the essential nutrients, protein, and fiber her body needed.  Only natural, real, vegan ingredients were used; and we knew it had to taste amazing or we wouldn t eat it.  For a happier, healthier life, eat Pure. Proud Supporter of Celiac Disease Foundation. Box is printed on 100% recycled paperboard.  Please recycle it again. 888-568-PURE see more...

Sophia A.
New York , NY
These bars are so fresh and tasty; not cardboard tasting but great flavoring- they have have a great consistency !I like that they're gluten-free ,non-GMO ,vegan ,and also USDA organic.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Got a bar from a friend who bought a box and she didn't like them. I however love them!! They are organic and so very healthy!! Packed with real fruit and nuts and a perfect snack on the go! I love that they're vegan, gluten-free and great tasting too!!
Tuesday F.
So good and taste like a brownie. doesn't have that taste that comes with most of these type bars. so good as a snack but agree not a meal replacement they will leave you hungry and wanting more~
Lovey G.
Tulsa, OK
I love the taste of these bars. They aren't truly organic but they are gluten free which helps. I wouldn't use them as a meal replacement but they make a great midday snack choice.
Ariella B.
I like that these have healthy ingredients, I just wish they were organic and had a better taste to them. They are kind of heavy and not as flavorful as other vegan bars
Anthony K.
Great taste and nice list of natural organic ingredients. It was a great blend of tastes of the chocolate and peanut with other bits of nuts too. Great flavor.
Allie R.
Really enjoyed this bar, gave me lots of natural energy with no crash! I wasn't a huge fan of the texture but that's my only complaint. :)
Ami p.
These are delicious, but expensive when compared to other similar products from other brands. It is worth it to get them on sale, though.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
I loooove that these have amazing ingredients, however, I wish they didn't have so much of a bark taste. They really do lack in flavor.
Allie B.
Montgomery, TX
Adore Pure bars. Like the chocolate one best. I get these for a post workout pick me up, or a midday snack in-between clients.
Tuesday F.
Have you tried the brownie??
Yesenia M.
Are they good?
Tsjana P.
Glendale, AZ
These actually look very delicious...Are they?
Erin D.
What are they sweetened with?
Madison B.