Pure & Natural Cleansing Rosemary & Mint Hand Soap

by Pure & Natural

Is the pure and natural hand soap still availailable in rosemary and Mint
Start your review of Pure & Natural Cleansing Rosemary & Mint Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Rosemary S.
Plano, TX
Love the smell! cleans hands well and leaves them feeling moisturized and smelling good. The bottle is also pretty which is a plus!
Amanda H.
Little Elm, TX
Absolutely love this product..its soothing, and relaxing..makes your hands feel incredible..no harsh chemicals so my toddler can use it as well!
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Pure & Natural Bar Soap Cleansing Rosemary & Mint Double Pack Bars are the best for acne prone skin....It smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling soft.
Jennifer P.
I love this brand. I like that's it's natural and doesn't have all that bull crap in it. Leaves skin smooth and soft.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Love this bar - and the liquid is great too. Pure & Natural is a great brand with no animal testing or harsh chemicals. It feels so good on my skin and has a nice lather (some natural brands don't lather well). I definitely recommend this brand!