Our Tea House Collection features expertly crafted blends of the world's best, USDA-certified organic, loose-leaf tea, brewed in small batches overseen by our tea masters . Organic black tea with hints of Valencia Orange Peel flavors, crafted by our tea masters for an exquisite iced tea experience .

Our Tea House Collection features expertly crafted blends of the world's best, USDA-certified organic, loose-leaf tea, brewed in small batches overseen by our tea masters; Organic black tea with hints of Valencia Orange Peel flavors, crafted by our tea masters for an exquisite iced tea experience

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Leaf Tea House Collection, Organic Black Tea Valencia Orange Peel, 14 oz Glass Bottles (12 Pack)!
Corona, CA
I may get too excited to go down the beverage isle at the grocery store but it’s because of products like Pure Leaf. I am dropped in to tea bliss and Pure Leaf is at the heart of it. The Orange Peel in the glass bottle is my first grab, but there are so many good ones to choose. (Lemon and honeysuckle perhaps) I pick my orange and then I try a new one each week - it’s an adventure!
Goodyear
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this for the first time and this tea was really good and a good portion size usually bottled tea is smaller but this black tea was really good I would buy it again!
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
I love all the tea flavors from this line. I can't see what they come out with next! I wish they sold them in bigger bottles, since I'm that wild about them.
Mount Sinai, NY
I actually really like this iced tea. the taste of orange in the tea is so light that if you blink you might miss it. Very good and refreshing. and fruity
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great taste and not too sweet! You can actually taste the black tea, along with the citrusy flavor which complement each other perfectly. Super refreshing!
Albuquerque, NM
Love the glass bottle. Great tasting tea with the orange is amazing black tea. I love this flavor especially when it’s ice cold
Saint Louis , MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
My first time trying the ones that come in this bottle and I was in love. I like the one that has strawberry in it.
Thermopolis , WY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is super yummy. Just a little sweetness but still has a strong tea flavor. Honestly one of the best flavors
Lawrence
The orange flavor is a bit much, but three stars because it’s a great brand for an excellent price.
San Bernardino
Purchased at: Walgreens
The tea is great the test a great the battle is good because you can see what your drinking.

Looking for your answer?