BY PURE LEAF

The great taste of Pure Leaf Iced Tea with peach, without the calories. Brewed from real tea leaves.

Rikki C.
These teas are my weakness. I drink these very often. They have a great flavor and smooth taste. They are very affordable and meet every expectation you could think of. I am a repeat consumer of these teas. I buy them regularly at my local Sam's Club when they are in stock. Normally they don't last long on the shelves so when I find them I try to stock up on them.
Autumn G.
Shawnee, OH
Pure leaf is my favorite bottled tea! This one is really good and has a really refreshing taste. It's a good value for the dollar and met all of my expectations. Definitely recommend to others. The diet taste isn't bad at all
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Pure leaf is one of my all time go to teas when I am in the store and just grab something on the go or on my way to work. This refreshing tea is delicious and taste like it was just brewes that day. I can always count on this tea to get me going.
Phillip V.
These teas always taste great to me the flavor is there and it doesn't over power the whole drink. The diet line is on point and a great value. The teas are refreshing and taste a bit more artisan then like a brisk or generic canned tea that's 90% sugar.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
I tried this out on a whim and was okay with the results. It tastes like and it was in a bottle. The flavor can be okay at times but tastes rather fake. I tried this out of convenience and not for the quality. I will plan and spend my money elsewhere.
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
I really love these pure leaf Lipton drinks! The peach is definitely my favorite of them all. It has a nice flavor and low in calories, which I love!! I buy this and the green tea one often and will continue to buy :)
Kristen B.
Great for spring and summer. It is like a bottle of sunshine. I would prefer this peach tea over any others. I have bought this product many times and will continue to.
Tina C.
Pure leaf is the best bottles tea that I have had in years. They have different flavors, sweetness and different size bottles as well. When ever I want a drink on the go the first thing I looked for is pure leaf.
Courtney G.
Lewisville, TX
I like these but always have to get the Extra Sweet flavor. The flavor of all the teas is a little bit different. I get the extra sweet to help mask that different taste.
Bruno L.
Los Angeles, CA
I looooooooove this product. I always feel so satisfied after drinking Pure Leaf. It's affordable and delicious. And healthy!! I definitely positively recommend Pure Leaf to anyone who is thirsty.