Pure Leaf Peach Flavor

Luscious and sweet. Two words that best describe the flavor of peach in our iced tea. Drink in the deliciousness of real-leaf brewed tea, sweetened with real sugar.

Is this a great peach tea or does is not have much flavour?
How much caffeine is in this bottle?
Is the peach flavor strong?
Start your review of Pure Leaf Peach Flavor!
Melissa B.
Pure Leaf Peach Flavor uploaded by Melissa B.
What you eat can greatly warp the taste of this one. Didn't pair well with Korean BBQ. Having drank other peach black tea brands like Gold Peak Georgia Peach and experiencing peachy bliss, Pure Leaf Peach is a bit of a let down. Ya'll need to make your fruit teas a touch fruitier so it is a better blend of fruit and black tea. Bright side is that I do love that Pure Leaf used real peach juice to flavor their real brewed black tea. Just add more peach juice please.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Yum! I love this tea. Peach is my favorite flavor of anything so I’m giving this 5 stars since this tea is so delicious . I think this is the only pure leaf product I have tried though so I’m not sure if I’d like the other flavors.
Alex B.
I absolutely love pure leaf tea in all varieties! It is minimal and convenient packaging in these packs and fits well in the fridge!
Loren H.
11306 hupp
I love pure leaf. 2 for 3 dollars isn't bad at all.  They have a small option but they're all good.  Especially the honey green tea.
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
This brand i look for when I need a drink. I love how it taste, and the price is good. Refreshing. Like getting before soda
Kassandra K.
Stanhope, NJ
I honestly have enjoyed every flavor I e tried from pure leaf. The peach and the regular lemon are my go to other then water. Best teas around.
Kelsey K.
So good, I probably buy this product on a daily basis, very refreshing and a very great taste, I would recommend
Rocio S.
Detroit , MI
Pure Leaf Peach Flavor uploaded by Rocio S.
I love this tea so much it reminds me of boba tea without the boba hehe. Pure Leaf Peach Flavor The flavor is perfect for the summer and taste amazing cold!
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
use all the time now instead of coffee and peach flaver really adds to the it and not too sweet repeat customer !
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
These are pretty tasty! Sweet but not too sweet with a light peachy flavor.
These are pretty tasty! Sweet but not too sweet with a light peachy flavor.