BY PURE LEAF #2 in Matcha

Pure Leaf Matcha with Ginger Tea uses the finest Tencha green leaves from shade-grown Japanese tea plants, specially cultivated for matcha. Matcha with Ginger combines silky matcha with the natural flavor of ginger for a smooth, earthy taste with spicy notes. This tea is a perfect beverage choice for in the morning, afternoon, or evening.

Brewing instructions: Boil 8 fluid ounces of water. Pour 2 fluid ounces over 1 serving of Matcha. Whisk until dispersed. Add remaining water and whisk.

Brews 12 servings of Pure Leaf Matcha with Ginger Tea per jar.

• Do you drink this hot or cold??2 Answers
  • I really want to try this ... How's the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I cannot find this product nowhere I have looked I want t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
#contest #complimentary #PureLeafHomeBrew @Influenster @PureLeaf

I received this pure leaf brand Matcha tea with ginger from Influenster complementary to test and provide my honest, unbiased views on. This is one of the best matcha combinations I have tasted! Matcha Ginger! I love the taste of ginger. I love the smell of it too, lol. I literally have to smell the ginger when I happen to come across it in produce at the grocery store. I also love tea too. And this was perfect.
My first impression was that the portion was very small. Not the case at all. It’s the perfect portion for 1 cup. I don’t have to measure anything. I can hit snooze a couple times, get ready, and make a quick cup before I run out the door. It’s that easy and simple. I love that instructions were included. They were simple and easy to follow.
Matcha has a lot of great health benefits. So does ginger. Match made in health heaven.
The taste is on point. It is smooth, tasty, and you can taste the glorious ginger. It’s a wonderful combination in one cup. It is not bitter. And there is no need for any added sweetener, which is a bonus added health factor! It mixes very well too.
I am so excited that I was given this in full size, as well as the regular matcha tea which is equally as good. This will definitely be a staple in my tea and coffee cabinet. Probably one of the best things I’ve been fortunate to test.
Don’t forget to drink it in a super cute mug as well. It adds to your experience weirdly. I’m drinking some right now in my winter camper mug as I watch a snow storm take place outside in my pjs.
Pure bliss. Very smooth. Tastes great. I love it.
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I received the pure leaf matcha tea as well as pure leaf matcha ginger tea to try. I really didn't know what Matcha tea was before I received this. I did my research and learned all about the health benefits and history of Matcha. On that note- I honestly did not like the flavor of the regular tea. I could not get past the fish tank flavor of it. I shared with others and others weren't thrilled with the flavor either. With all the health elements I really did want to like this! BUT...Then I tried the ginger flavored tea and I am actually very pleased. The flavor was good. It comes in really convenient pouch of powder as opposed to a tea bag. The packaging is cute on small plastic bottles. I would definitely try the ginger flavored tea again for an afternoon pick me up as the caffeine content is higher than regular tea, but less than coffee.
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to love this, I really really did. But I think I need to come to terms with the fact that I just don't like Matcha in any form. Lattes, brewed tea, powered packets... it's just not for me.

That being said, my roommmate is a big time matcha fan and she's been loving the packets that I haven't used. She throws them into her gym bag so she can have matcha at the office. They're handy, easy to pack, and don't spill! Her one comment has been that it can be a little bit bitter, but other than that she's sold on the convenience factor.

So, if you're a matcha fan, this would probably be a great option for you — especially when on the go!
Annie G.
As a lover of powdered matcha before it sprung up in bakery confections, bath bombs, and coffee shops, I was thrilled to try Pure Leaf Matcha with Ginger Tea's convenient on-the-go packets! Whether as a quick trip to comforting green tea in the afternoon, or a morning staple, these mini packets make it SO simple to have your tea whenever you please! While I personally didn't taste much difference between the Pure Matcha and Matcha with ginger added, nor did the "frothing" instructions really impact my drinking experience, I would still definitely recommend this if you like the unique taste of matcha or are curious about the tea!
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
I was really skeptical of how Matcha would taste.  I was really thinking it would be bitter and not worth the cost.  I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth and tasty Pure Leaf Matcha with Ginger Tea was.  There is no bitterness, it is just a really inviting cup of warm deliciousness!  After just one cup, I am a fan!  This will definitely be a staple in my home.  Love it!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I liked the matcha with ginger better than the original. Once again I thought I wouldn't because of how strong it smelled in the package but I liked it. I love the hint of ginger it has. Its not overpowering so you get the taste of both and I really like that. I drink tea everyday and these teas will be ones I will be adding to my tea container. #PureLeafHomeBrew #Contest @influenster @PureLeaf

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lisa C.
Ok guys. This is seriously one of the best matcha combinations everrrrr! Matcha Ginger... matcha made in heaven... get it? My first impression was that the portions are too small. Wrong. It’s the exact perfect portion for 1 cup. I mean, I don’t have to measure anything. And it works best on the busiest days when you simply don’t have time to pre measure and make it all glorious. It’s already glory on it’s own. I mean yes! Yes! Yes! 🙌🏻
I’m a matcha tea lover. Have been for quite a while. And since I’m always on a diet, and who isn’t... well I prefer to buy my own to make at home since the places I’ve tried them have too much sugar. I prefer the ceremonial matcha. But my issue has always been the measuring. Because since it’s powdery, a lot of it gets lost in the spoon or around the cup. So problem solved! Yes! Thank you!🙏🏻
Second, OMG for this combination of Matcha and Ginger. Although I prefer it pure, this added Ginger just works. Kuddos! Can’t wait to try it in a recipe! I’m in Pure Leaf! Pure Leaf Matcha with Ginger Tea
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
I received the ginger and plain matcha powders for free from Influenster, but this does not effect my opinion. Truth is I'm one of those people who LOVE matcha, and the ginger just adds a touch of natural sweet flavor and I think it's my favorite flavor! It blends in really well too as long as you follow the instructions, even without a matcha whisk which is good for on the go! My only issue is, why so much wasteful packaging? These would be great in a recycled cardboard box instead of the bulky plastic jug, that takes up more space than necessary.
Emily P.
Princeton, NJ
I just tried this tea for the first time, and as a pretty consistent tea-drinker, I have to say that I'm not particularly impressed. I had high expectations based on the nice packaging and detailed instructions that arrived in the mail, but the tea was difficult to make and wound up with an extremely grainy texture at the bottom of the mug. I imagine that most people do not own a whisk small enough to fit all the way inside the bottom of a mug, as would be required to get rid of all the graininess in this formulation. However, I do look forward to attempting to make this again in the one mug in my home that has a much wider base, more like a bowl shape. Otherwise, this tea is not particularly convenient to make. Three stars for decent taste and potential for improvement with practice!  Pure Leaf Matcha with Ginger Tea
Stylist R.
Oh my this tea is not only delicious but very smooth. For such a natural product the taste is not over bearing at all. I have never been the biggest tea person and the taste was always the issue for me. Once I prepared this tea it was perfect for me. I am very surprisingly happy that I found this tea!!!
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Do you drink this hot or cold??
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
Where can I buy this ?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
where can I buy this metcha green tea?
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I really want to try this ... How's the flavor ?