BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus uses mildly smoky, single origin Indonesian green tea blended with bold bursts of natural citrus flavors and real pieces of oranges. The rolled green tea leaves with real orange pieces and blades of lemongrass and rosehips delivers an extraordinarily refreshing iced green tea with a tart citrus flavor.

Brewing instructions:

Place one pyramid tea bag into a 12-14 ounce glass. Bring water to a boil and let cool slightly. Pour six ounces into the glass and brew for 2 minutes. Squeeze teabag and remove. Add six ounces of ice.

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus per jar.

• How do you all make your green tea!? Hot? Cold? Add anyth...9 Answers
  • Poll: do you like this one or the black tea with vanilla ...17 Answers
  • Where can I find this item locally?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth V.
I have a slight obsession for Pure Leaf Tea. I always stalk up on this tea in different flavors. I have the black tea with vanilla for hot tea and the Green Tea with Citrus for the iced tea. It is such a refreshing flavor! I usually sweeten it before it cools down.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I usually am a tea hoarder. I buy different teas and use them a few times, get board, try a different one. I went through a container of this tea in about a week. I drank it nearly every day and loved it. I need to purchase more asap!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t to strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This tea is absolutely amazing! I really enjoy this tea and it’s very refreshing and has a nice citrus taste to it that makes it that much more refreshing! I actually don’t need to add sugar to it but do as you please
Poba Z.
Not everyone like green tea. And I am one of them. But made it a lot easier for me to drink green tea. The citrusy flavor is very good. It is a great green tea and if you like tea it's something you should try.
Suzanne X.
First off, I would like to thank Pure Leaf and Influenster for sending me box of Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus with 16 pyramid tea bags to try out.

Don't let the box fool you into thinking that you can only have this tea iced, you can have it hot as well! Most of the time, I do enjoy my tea hot, so at first, I was worried that I would have to make this tea iced in order to enjoy it. However, even in the instructions, it recommends pouring boiling water over one pyramid bag and let it steep for 2 minutes before removing the tea bag. At this point, you can enjoy your hot tea beverage, or if you prefer, you can fill the glass with ice and then stir. Also, if you don't mind waiting, you can always just leave the hot tea in the freezer or fridge and let it cool that way.

However, since I prefer my tea hot, I decided to go ahead and drink it after I let the tea bag steep for a minute or two. For those of you who like it a bit sweeter, I recommend adding in a tiny teaspoon of sugar. Otherwise, drinking it as is perfectly fine as well.

So the first thing I noticed was the fragrant citrusy scent, and was delightedly surprised at the cute pyramid bag that encompasses the tea leaves. The quality of the aromatic green tea yearns me to return for one sip after the other.

Knowing that this Pure Leaf tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified just adds to the fact that I love the tea more and more. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this complimentary tea sample, and I would definitely stock up on some more Pure Leaf varieties in the future. I can't wait to try the Black Tea with Vanilla; I imagine that one would be equally as delightful!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Received this free in my PINCHMe box. I'm a tea drinker but have never been into green tea. I actually was not wanting to try it but knew I had to. I put it off until I got notice my review was due. It was super easy to make. Pretty much like making hot tea and then you pour over ice. I actually loved the flavor. Will be buying as soon as I can find it.
Ashley S.
Upon opening this I was hit with the scent of green tea. Which I'd say is a good thing, seeing as that's what this is. The citrus, which seemed more orange than anything else, was a secondary scent when just smelling it in the container. As soon as the teabag hit the water all I could smell was lemongrass. As the tea steeped the lemongrass mellowed out, but it's still the main thing I smell. I don't notice the orange in the scent much at all once steeping. Once brewed and iced the overall flavor is mild on the green tea end and very noticeably lemongrass-y. I can't say that I was a huge fan. It felt more like I was drinking weak lemongrass than I was drinking green tea with citrus. Also the color isn't the most appealing thing in the world. I honestly was hoping for more of a green tea flavor. I may try this hot at some point too, so I can see how the flavor differs between hot and cold.

I will also say that I'm not a huge fan of the whole making hot tea and then pouring it over ice. It's not like it's a crazy extra step or anything. It's just an extra step that I don't want to do. I'm honestly just a sun tea kind of girl when I want iced tea. So really, it's just a personal preference.

I do feel that the price is decent, especially for a higher end feeling bagged tea, some may feel differently. If you are use to buying bagged tea, the price may seem high for how many bags you are getting. Personally for me, I'm just not in love with this tea. Now that's not to say that Pure Leaf doesn't make some great stuff, because they do. I love their bottled iced teas as well as their Black Tea with Vanilla and Black Tea with Peach. So they do have something for everyone!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This is a nice smooth citrusy tasting green tea I personally like a stronger more earthy tasting green tea but for the price and for it being from the grocery store it’s pretty good. I would definitely buy this again since I found it to be quite refreshing as an iced tea.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
As you can see, the bags are in the shape of a pyramid, which I actually really like as it seems to set better in my cup and it just seems to make more sense to me than the square bags I normally see. Both types of teas also have a very strong herbal smell to them when I opened the containers.

For ICED tea, Green Tea with Citrus. Now, I LOVE Green Teas and this one takes the cake. Its a simple single cup brew and then ice. Ingredients are still simplistic: Green, Orange Leaves, Rosehips, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Dried Orange, Lemon Grass, Natural Flavor, and Licorice Root. Indonesia is the country of choice for the leaves of the Green Tea. I could drift away with this one and have added it to my personal arsenal.

Definitely give these a chance if you're looking for a different kind of tea - especially a more natural alternative.
Haare O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Poll: do you like this one or the black tea with vanilla better?
Anna H.
Does anyone else not add sugar to there tea like me?
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
How do you all make your green tea!? Hot? Cold? Add anything to it??
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, PA
Where can I find this item locally?
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone else feel like this tea has an incredibly weak taste?