Add a Photo

By PURE LEAF
#17 in Tea

Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus uses mildly smoky, single origin Indonesian green tea blended with bold bursts of natural citrus flavors and real pieces of oranges. The rolled green tea leaves with real orange pieces and blades of lemongrass and rosehips delivers an extraordinarily refreshing iced green tea with a tart citrus flavor.

Brewing instructions:

Place one pyramid tea bag into a 12-14 ounce glass. Bring water to a boil and let cool slightly. Pour six ounces into the glass and brew for 2 minutes. Squeeze teabag and remove. Add six ounces of ice.

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus per jar.

Photos (252)
Francis S.
Francis S.
Influenster sent this free to try in my latest vox box. I was looking forward to this as hopefully a different way to incorporate green tea into my drink regimen since I'm not a fan of standalone hot green tea. I followed the instructions (steep for 2 minutes in 6 oz boiling water then add 6 oz of ice after removing bag) and also added 3 sugar packets while I had the tea bag steeping in hot water. You can definitely smell the citrus notes, from the package, to the steeping process, to after it's ready with ice and taste notes of lemon grass. Per ingredients: green tea, orange leaves, rosehips, citric acid (provides tartness), dried orange, lemon grass, natural flavor, licorice root. It definitely tastes similar to other iced green tea drinks I've had so it's not horrific but just not my favorite flavor profile in the world. I will try my next cup with another sugar packet (I know I know... lol). Now if I compare just buying a bottle of iced green tea, I would buy the bottle instead of this tea if the ingredients were comparable solely because this takes a little time to make. That said, I'll still use the rest of this because it's decent. Thanks Influenster.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I really enjoyed the green tea with citrus Pure Leaf tea bags. As I drink my teas hot (especially in the wintertime) I cannot tell you how well they perform over ice. This is a very clean green tea as in the taste is pure and the citrus is not an in your face aspect of the tea. I didn't have to use as much honey either as I felt the citrus added something to the tea that made it taste a bit more refreshing than my normal green tea. I really enjoy how these tea bags are packaged as I feel this will keep the tea fresher for longer. I also enjoy the pyramid shape to the tea bag as I felt it gave a better steep to the tea itself. I also noticed less "tea residue" in the bottom of my mug as well - the pyramid shape may have something to do with this. This is a very well rounded green tea that is a step above others that you will find in the grocery store and I highly recommend this tea if you are looking for a good green tea. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf for the opportunity to try these out!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I was pleased to receive some Pure Leaf Citrus Iced Tea complimentary to test and review. I am a big tea lover (all kinds) so it was a perfect match. It's very good and I would buy it. It doesn't go bitter if you slightly overbrew which green tea can have a tendency to do and which is very nice!! The tea bags are nice and roomy (the triangle pouches but I would prefer either compostable or recycled paper). The packaging altogether is very nice but again I would prefer to see recycled materials used. I'd say that's the only down side. The product itself is quite good. While it's got plenty of citrus flavor it doesn't overwhelm the delicate flavor of the green tea which is another typical problem - again nicely done. It's got a few herbs in it - a nice touch. It makes a most pleasant glass of iced tea. I recommend it. (Were it possible I'd take off half a star for packaging. And just FYI Pure Leaf the tea crowd on large wants to see recycled materials used!) A-
Monique M.
Monique M.
I received a complimentary Pure Leaf Vox Box from Influenster and this is what I did with my #greenteawthcitrus tea bags. I love tea and on the weekends I love having some tea ready in the fridge without having to make a new cup when I'm in the mood. I used 8 tea bags for an average size pitcher and added cold water, and let soak for a few hours before pouring a glass. I am,a big fan of green tea, whether it's hot or cold, but decided I'd try this one cold especially since the bottle it came in said "ICED" I enjoyed the green tea with subtle but obvious hints of citrusy orange flavors! I had somewhat of a stomach ache on the particular day I made this and found that the licorice root in the tea helped relieve my upset stomach. So.. I quenched my thirst and got rid of my tummy ache! SCORE!! If you love green tea, citrus flavors, and/or want to try something great try Pure Leaf Green Tea with Citrus.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
concord, ca
Upon opening the tea i smelled this wonderful fresh green tea and citrus scent. it reminded me of a similar scent to what i love to put in my diffuser for days when i need a pick me up with aromatherapy.
As the Tea steeped i notice less green tea and more Lemongrass smell. I'm not a fan of lemongrass being an over powering flavor so i had my concerns. the more the tea steeped the less i smelled it and more i smelled the freshness.

Once the tea had been given enough time i grabbed my cup on the nasty rainy windy day, and immediately felt warmth and comfort i don't know why, maybe the weather but i was in a happy place.... for a few min.

after the tea started cooling down the overwhelming taste and bitterness of the lemongrass came through. Even with a scoop of sugar, i wasn't able to finish the 8oz cup.
Nou L.
Nou L.
There are 16 tea bags in the container. The lid is sealed with a sticker and once you twist the lid off, there is also a tin/paper seal there. Unfortunately this tin/paper seal was glued to one of the tea bags. That was fine though since I had a tea infuser so I just emptied my tea bag into that instead. Anyway, I think the tea tastes okay, it's a bit too sour for me personally. I like how the aroma is not too strong. You can definitely smell the green tea, citrus, and lemongrass. So far I have been drinking this tea hot because it's winter right now. I don't think I will be trying it out as iced tea since we don't really have an ice maker or ice cube tray. I received this Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus courtesy of Influenster and Pure Leaf for free to review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: In Pyramid Bags 16Ct
So I received Pure Leaf Iced Green Tea with Citrus from Influenster for review and I have to say I'm not a tea person to start, however, I was intrigued to try it. I found the packaging very interesting. Instructions are straight forward with the exception of me not knowing how many ice cubes was 6 oz. lol but nonetheless it was easy to prepare. Once I tasted the tea it has a very herbal kind o taste the kind you would expect if you're a regular tea drinker. Like I said I'm not a fan of tea but it isn't horrible. I don't taste the citrus that's supposed to be in it though. Overall for a tea drinker I think it's a good buy, personally I probably won't be purchasing it. Now let's wait and see how I feel about the black tea with vanilla and maybe I'll change my mind :)
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I love the packaging of these leaves! The pyramid bag gives enough space for expansion while still giving a nice strong cup (considering the bag isn't huge) and the clear plastic jar is nice to look at while keeping everything fresh too. There are instructions on the back for recommended brew times and method, which I like. It's great for people who are trying something new as well as seasoned folks to get a baseline! The taste was unexpected. I anticipated a classic green tea with some citrus notes, but it's definitely a flavorful citrus that has a green tea base. That citrus really jumps out, bright and dominant.

I received this courtesy of influenster and Pure Leaf to try for free, but my thoughts are my own.
So disappointing,high hopes crushed...

I received this complementary from Influenster.com to review.

The direction say that 1 tea bag per 6oz of water for 2 minutes ,then pour over ice.

I did this at first was a complete bust, i couldn't even tell it was tea. So i started over , i did 2 bags per the 6oz of water.(i also let it brewed for 10 mins )then poured over ice, it was still not good ,or strong.i didn't put any sweeteners in it...it tasted like lemon water , and smelled like herbs.
I saw it priced at kroger for $4.19 on sale . I think that this was a nice try, but could be stronger . I think it would be better if the i could tell i could it was tea. it was just a miss for me and i would not buy.

Sara R.
Sara R.
Okay so this is crazy! I've always really preferred loose leaf over that 'eh' stuff that you buy in the tea bags that is all ground up. However, I avoided loose leaf because I always hated those tea infusers! I always ended up with more leaf in my cup than what stayed in the infuser. These have disposable infusers which is awesome. I had a few little tiny specks floating in my team, but not much! As far as the taste goes....I'm more of a lightly sweetened tea sort of person so I added a bit of lemon and honey! Absolutely delicious! This being loose leaf tastes so much more fresh than the other option. I would def. recommend this to anyone looking for a pretty great cold brew green tea!
Haare O.
Haare O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Poll: do you like this one or the black tea with vanilla better?
Anna H.
Anna H.
Does anyone else not add sugar to there tea like me?
Lasha C.
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
How do you all make your green tea!? Hot? Cold? Add anything to it??
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, PA
Where can I find this item locally?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Does anyone else feel like this tea has an incredibly weak taste?