Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach

Luscious peach pieces and real leaf Milima black tea are expertly paired for a refreshingly fruity iced tea.

Do you find this strong ?? Do you drink with it lemon ?
Doo you have this flavor of tea in unsweetened?
does this tea have a stronger flavour to it?
Start your review of Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach!
Margaretmarie B.
Ione, CA
Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach uploaded by Margaretmarie B.
This green tea packs a punch, you get a fine tasting green tea in these cute mesh bags, that can be microwaved as there are no staples in the tea bag. The taste is all you want from a green tea with a citrus flavor splash. I definately recommend this .
Stephanie C.
Madison, FL
Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach uploaded by Stephanie C.
I'm an iced tea fiend. I recently started drinking bottled green tea and learned to like it but this blows all those bottled teas out of the water. I steep mine longer and keep the bag in once it's on ice for more flavor. I can definitely see me purchasing this in the future.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach uploaded by Breann C.
To start, I'm not a huge tea fan but I am determined to get myself to like it! I figured its best to start with the best, Pure Leaf! I received this product complimentary as part of a voxbox for trial purposes. It is the flavor of most other green teas i have tried but I really did enjoy the subtle citrus notes. Personally, I would have liked it to be a stronger flavor and I also did add some sugar. Overall, I had a pleasant time and an elated that I have an entire package to keep on enjoying because the product is great!
Courtney B.
Axton, VA
Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach uploaded by Courtney B.
Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach uploaded by Courtney B.
As you can see, the bags are in the shape of a pyramid, which I actually really like as it seems to set better in my cup and it just seems to make more sense to me than the square bags I normally see. Both types of teas also have a very strong herbal smell to them when I opened the containers. For ICED tea, Green Tea with Citrus. Now, I LOVE Green Teas and this one takes the cake. Its a simple single cup brew and then ice. Ingredients are still simplistic: Green, Orange Leaves, Rosehips, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Dried Orange, Lemon Grass, Natural Flavor, and Licorice Root. Indonesia is the country of choice for the leaves of the Green Tea. I could drift away with this one and have added it to my personal arsenal. Definitely give these a chance if you're looking for a different kind of tea - especially a more natural alternative.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I loved this tea both cold and hot. I personally prefer the hot. Smells amazing, tastes wonderful
Jennifer N.
needville, TX
Pure Leaf Iced Black Tea with Peach uploaded by Jennifer N.
Love pure leaf tea bags. I prefer a nice hot tea to wake me up in the morning and pure leaf has the best flavor i've had from a bag.
Rebekah V.
Fort Smith, AR
I love tea! I was so excited to receive this in my VoxBox as I have not had much experience with Pure Leaf. The pyramid bags are great. I was impressed with how well this tea steeped, as I was first skeptical it wouldn't be strong enough to make iced. It is delicious! Citrus taste isn't too strong, green tea with just a hint.
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
I fell in love with tea originally due to my mother making sun tea and then also making southern sweet tea for my dad who was both n and raised in the south. I love this brand! Nothing better than a ice cols yes bev
Heather B.
I liked this tea, it wasn't overly powerful for me. As I am not usually a green tea drinker. I loved the light flavor, I don't let mine steep for very long. I also shared with the ladies at work, they like theirs a little stronger and loved this blend.
Vielka N.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love pure leaf iced tea I generally buy one or two pure leaf iced teas a day! I've never really liked any iced teas I've made at home myself! when I received a free trial of the pure leaf iced green tea with citrus from infleusnter I was skeptical to try it , since I've never had any luck with other brand iced tea at home. I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it, was very easy to make and the flavor is amazing ! I 100% recommend it to any one who loves green iced tea!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
il y a 3 ans
Whitney H. il y a 3 ans
Not at all. I've never been a fan of green tea because of bitterness but this wasn't bitter at all. It has a wonderful citrus flavor and is very refreshing and delicious.