Pure Leaf Green Tea with Mint

Coupled with real peppermint leaves, this blend delivers a cool blast of refreshment with a lingering cooling effect.

I've been wanting to try this flavor! But I wanted to know how much mint flavor it has. Is the mint pronounced or kinda in the background?
Start your review of Pure Leaf Green Tea with Mint!
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Pure Leaf Green Tea with Mint uploaded by Thea C.
I drink green tea daily and I this is a great substitute when you’re feeling down or congested. I drink it warm and it opens my chest right up
Ky B.
If you love mint but don't want to be overpowered by it this is the tea for you. It is a delightful blend of tea. Not too expensive, well packaged as well. This flavor hits the spot for me when I'm craving something minty. Would buy again for sure.
Jolene J.
Beebe, AR
I drink a variety of teas and coffee, but Pure Leaf Green Tea with Mint is sooo delicious and smooth! Absolutely the best green tea on the market! I light hint of sweetness to the mint makes this tea remarkable!
Kenneth  B.
Reno, NV
A refreshing sip of sunshine. This is a healthy alternative to soda. Great taste and great price. Not always in the mood for mint but it is very vibrant. Met my expectations and would purchase again.
Roma S.
Floyd
i love this so much. made this for a huge group of people and it was amazing! i love the mint flavoring mixed in. i would definitely recommend it. i made iced tea out of it and it was soooooo amazing.
Shellene G.
Portsmouth, VA
Oh my!!! I love this brand of tea, it’s simply “Pure” LPure Leaf Green Tea with Mint eaf hot Green Tea with Mint incorporates long leaf Indonesian gunpowder green tea coupled with real peppermint leaves to deliver a cool blast of refreshment with a lingering cooling effect. The tightly rolled green tea leaves and pressed green peppermint leaves create a naturally refreshing profile.
CONNIE R.
Fall River, MA
These bags are seriously the best! I became so spoiled after buying these that I felt slided when I had to use a regular bag. Why, one might ask? These bags a well made out of a mesh type material. The tea feels like it is made of higher grade tea leaves. It tastes fantastic and is fun to use.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pure Leaf Green Tea with Mint uploaded by Cindy S.
Pure Leaf Home Brewed Tea is a great product. The simplicity in brewing is very nice. The flavor was robust for such a short amount of time and little work. I tried the green tea with mint and it was a very nice alternative to my morning coffee. I am looking forward to trying the other flavors!
Jessie M.
Lewisville, TX
The pure leaf green tea with mint taste cool and refreshing! The cool minty taste paired along with the excellent tea leafs of pure leaf green tea makes this especially delicious on a cold fall day or whenever you are sick
Alicia F.
Marlton, NJ
Green and Mint Teas are always a must for me. I drink tea all day long. I loved that Pure Leaf combined two of my favorite to make an awesome product. I was not disappointed. Highly recommend to all tea lovers.