Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea

Do you like to indulge in the sweeter things in life? Then our Extra Sweet Tea is for you. Brewed using fresh-picked tea leaves and sweetened with real sugar so every sip is as sweet as the last.

[product:lipton-pure-leaf-real-brewed-extra-sweet-iced-tea] how many people like this tea? Is their any flavors that's better then another?
What is everyone's favorite flavor of Pure Leaf Tea
Does it come in packs? Glass bottles? Or just the one in the photo?
Start your review of Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea!
khushboo P.
Sweet tea is my favorite drink. I often crave a good sweet tea. Been picking this one up from time to time.
LaToya D.
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Extra sweet tea! I am a tea connoisseur and this is great! Though, it says Extra sweet I think it's perfect!! Not overly sweet ☕ Pure Leaf ... I choose you 🌱 I recommend and will purchase again.
Latrisha P.
Jonesboro, GA
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by Latrisha P.
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by Latrisha P.
Purchased at: Publix
Liquid crack. Can't ever find it in my local grocery store. When I win the lottery or come up on some extra cash I will invest in this tea so I can always be connected. Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pure Leaf is one of my favorite tea brands ever!!! I have tried everything from their peach teas to my favorite Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea. I used to buy one of these every time I went to work but I have scaled down for my health. Whenever I am craving an iced tea they are my go-to! Love them so much! If the extra sweet is too much just go down to their Pure Leaf Sweet Tea. My family and I will be life long drinkers of these!
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by Crystal D.
As far as tea in a bottle goes this is my absolute favorite! I used to drink a few a week but there is a lot of sugar, but that’s what makes it so good. Not to pricey, haven’t found a better bottled tea yet!
Olivia M.
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by Olivia M.
Love this. Amazing flavor. Thirst quenching. Super yummy tea. There are a ton of flavors to choose from with this brand. I am actually currently drinking a bottle right now. I for sure recommend this tea. It is so yummy! Just to prove I'm drinking it now gets a pic. Lol
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these bottles of tea. They are the perfect size to tote in my bag. They don’t have a lemon flavor to them which I like. If I can’t have McDonald’s sweet tea then this is the next best thing. I will buy again.
Haley P.
Monongahela, PA
This tea is way too sweet for me. I 100% prefer the original sweet tea. I tried this because I really wanted tea and the store didn't have the regular because they were having a great sale on these. I won't buy the extra sweet again.
Carrie M.
New Kent, VA
I like this one a lot. It has a wonderful sweetness to it and it it really quenches my thirst. I don't taste any bitter aftertaste with this product either as with some like products. I would recommend.
Bianca S.
Marietta, GA
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea uploaded by Bianca S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta el sweet tea 🍵 demasiado y me encanta descubrir y probar nuevos tea’s este es la primera vez que lo pruebo y me gusto bastante esta buenísimo 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacy R.
Nazareth, PA
il y a 3 ans
Pure Leaf Extra Sweet Tea how many people like this tea? Is their any flavors that's better then another?
Ashley S. il y a un an
You really have to like sweet tea to like the extra sweet. I personally love it