Pure Leaf Diet Peach Iced Tea uploaded by Jessica V.

BY PURE LEAF #56 in Iced Tea

Lipton?????? Pureleaf? Peach Iced Tea.
Made with Fresh Brewed Tea.
Natural Peach Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
0 calories per serving.

Jessica S.
Charleston, WV
I started drinking these when I went on my diet and quit drinking pop it has a nice peach flavor and helped my crave my want for pop and was a change from drinking water
Angela P.
Its a pretty good tea and it is very light. The price is competitive to other similar brands. I do like the fact that these are supposed to be brewed with tea leaves. This definitely makes a difference in taste when compared to brand who don't.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
Amazing drink and the peach taste is absolutely peachy! The flavor is right on target and to me it is very affordable! I would seriously go get you one if you have never tried it! It is definitely a house hold favorite!!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
From the time you open the bottle and angel the scene of peach your mouth waters. The taste of lipton never fails. The first time i tried the diet peach tea,it was by accident. I noticed a very better tasting peach flavor. I looked at the bottle and it was diet! Lol i have never went back to regular tea.
Natasha M.
I love the taste of this drink, it is soft, sweet, and magnificent, refreshing, well frozen, and without a doubt, it is better than a soda, but I can even control my anxiety by taking this calm and with some cookies or leaflets. Is a rich drink in general no matter the time of consumption
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
THIS TEA IS MY FAVORITE. Now, I'm a self proclaimed peach tea addict and when I tell you I was pleasantly surprised by this drink, I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. The flavor is all there. It's all there. The sweetness and tanginess of the tea isn't lost just because it says diet.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
Yum!!! I love this peach iced tea drink and it is diet so it doesn't feel like I am drinking something super sugary or heavy. I have only had this once but I would recommend it and I plan to purchase it again. It is a slight twit on the regular iced tea flavor.
Melody B.
west point, ny
I'm extremely picky with my sweet tea. I like my own and a certain sit down restaurants - but Liptons peach tea is a great blend of sweet and fruity when I'm out on the go and want something other than water or coffee. I also like that you can normally find it in a glass bottle as well instead of plastic!
Colinda F.
Horn Lake, MS
This tea is my favorite!  I drink this Lipton Diet Peach Tea nearly everyday.  It looks great.  It tastes even better and it is a great value!  I buy it by the case!  A case is very affordable and I love to take it on picnics.  I highly recommend this product!
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
excelente producto se los recomiendo totalmente, muy bueno , delicioso de verdad es maravilloso , no lo pueden dejar de comprar animate, no te vas arrepentir, es una de mis bebidas favoritas, 100 % recomendado, me avisas que te parece. Feliz noche