BY PURE LEAF

Lipton® PureLeaf™ Diet Lemon Iced Tea.
Made with fresh brewed tea.
Natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors.
0 calories per serving.

Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I love all Lipton Pure Leaf teas. The diet lemon is just as great as the rest of them. They don't have that artificial sweetener taste that most other diet drinks have, and the lemon is more of a real lemon flavor, not artificial.
Kassiah P.
When I want to treat myself to a typical southern summer lunch, I always buy this tea... It's so good and it's diet!  So I don't feel quite as bad drinking it.  It doesn't taste any different than the regular and the lemon adds a little pop to it!  I highly recommend Lipton. They are a southern classic!
Christina V.
I love Iced Tea and Lemon has always been my favorite flavor for it! I recently decided I'd start trying to make better choices (so diet, pretty much) with what I put in my body, and picked this up on a whim. It tastes just as good as the regular Lemon Iced Tea in my opinion and I'm glad I tried it!
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
I've cut back on sugar A LOT. Sometimes I like to drink something other than water with some flavor to it at least, and this tea hits the spot. It's not overly done with the flavor, it's just enough to satisfy my craving of something flavorful that will also quench my thirst.
SriLasya R.
Lipton always adds an enormous amount of sugar, and does not taste great. Its cheaper to buy tea bags and make your own, and it will probably taste a little better and fresher. I would try the prodcuts out once and see if  you like them, but they did not work for me.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I am normally not a huge fan of 'diet' drinks, but you cant even tell this one is diet. The taste goes down so smooth and there is extra flavor with the lemon. It is sweet and a bit tangy, but so good and quenches your thirst. I often grab this on road trips or hot days!
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
Im not a fan of diet drinks mainly because of the sugar substitues but I LOVE this iced tea. I cant even tell its diet because of how good it is, its so refreshing as well if you need a quick pick me up. I love lipton and they never fail to amaze me. Tea is life
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I like this tea a lot, but I'm not a big fan of the sugar content which is probably my fault more than the brands. This is the kind of tea that doesn't leave that weird aftertaste. Also personal preference but the packaging doesn't peel off like other bottles.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
This is my favorite iced tea. It has just the right amount of lemon. It's sweet, but not overpowering. At zero calories without the sugar, it's a good choice if you're watching carbs/sugar, etc. I buy this every morning on my way to work.
Tatyana Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love IcedT, this is my go-to brand. Trying to stay away from consuming too much sugar so the "diet" option is what I go for. It has a nice flavor, has a little after taste, but what product that uses sweetener doesn't? Refreshing.