BeveragesIced TeaPure Leaf
Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea

Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea

Pure Leaf. Our thing is Tea. There are no shortcuts to making exceptional iced tea. At Pure Leaf we brew premium iced tea from real tea leaves. We follow a simple and authentic process that comes from our passion for realness. It?s quite the process to go from seed to sip. But we believe, if you?re not going to do something right, why do it all?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea!
Kelly A.
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea uploaded by Kelly A.
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea uploaded by Kelly A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cherry tea! It is caffeine free and 110 calories per bottle. It is refreshing and you can really taste the cherry flavor. I picked one up at the register when I was checking out. I didn’t think I would like it this much!
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea uploaded by Laura F.
I don't go for bottled or canned teas because of the flavor. They have a very weird taste that my tongue doesn't like. When my daughter suggested I try this tea, I declined and she persisted. I'm glad I finally caved because this tastes SO GOOD!! It really does taste fresh brewed. The first taste you get is very mild hibiscus and then sweet juicy cherry at the finish. This drink is so crisp and refreshing. I will be buying this a lot!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the flavor, it's better cold than warm. It does have ton of sugar, when I had cavities it really mad my teeth hurt bad after drinking it.
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea is just am awesome tea...... so good... very flavorful.... crisp and light.... all at the same time.... one of my favorite teas that they have recently made available... and it is one of the more healthier teas out there
keranovia D.
Savannah , GA
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea uploaded by keranovia D.
Mmmmmm my favorite refreshing Tea 🍵 me hace sentir ligera, su sabor es suave y ligeramente dulce.
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Nice and unique flavor profile. There are similar teas from other brands, but nothing quite the Same. Especially good on a long hot day. Have purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase in the future. I have recommended to others as well.
Sharon W.
Love the tea just wish it was decaffeinated, taste is great but gives me a migraine.
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Interesting flavor. It’s a little bit on the sweeter side. After the first or second sip, it’s not too bad. Not one I would drink often though. But still better than other competitors.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,345 reviews
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea uploaded by Semaria S.
This is a great herbal tea. I love the actual flavor of the cherry hibiscus. Tastes great chilled. 110 calories.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,272 reviews
Pure Leaf Cherry Hibiscus Herbal Iced Tea uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Absolutely one of the best tea drinks I have had in a long time. The taste of cherries along with hibiscus hit your taste buds immediately for an amazing great tea. I wish this came in a 6pack to save money. I would buy again and for you tea lovers I do recommend this flavor 😉.

Looking for your answer?