BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I received this complimentary of influenster and it tastes amazing. The vanilla isn't too strong in it and there is a good amount in a single container. This was the first time I had tried this tea and I would consider purchasing it in the future.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla 16 count Pyramid Bags makes a nice brisk evening a warm one. It's a perfect mild flavored tea to snuggle up with while reading a book or coming in from the chill of the day. The warm vanilla aroma gives you that hint of sugar cookies baking nearby. The way the triangle bags absorbs the water more easily makes it more convenient for the water to saturate all the leaves at once. If you want a nice cozy tea that is healthy for you and makes you feel warm all over this tea is definitely the one for you.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I wish the vanilla flavor was stronger, it is a good tea but I just wanted more flavor to pop through. I would buy it again though!
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Ive reviewed for no cost two of these Pure Leaf tea bags. I really enjoyed the green citrus tea. It impressed my taste buds and was refreshing!! This one was a good quality yea, but I am personally not a fan of the family taste in tea. The pyramid bag is WONDERFUL!!
Brooks A.
I absolutely love this tea! I was lucky enough to get it in a VoxBox and I couldn't be happier! I'm usually pretty picky about the type of tea that I drink so I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is soooo good!!! It's not too strong and it has the perfect amount of vanilla to it! The taste is wonderful but I do have some problems with the packaging. Really my only problem is that I wish it had a string that reached outside the cup to take out the bag easier when you are done steeping it instead of having to use something to fish it out. But that's just me being lazy. I will definitely be trying out the other teas from them!
Carmella S.
Thank you influesnter for the deliciously warm tea to keep us cold in the winter months! My boyfriend and I tried this one of those weekends where the cold kept us indoors and it was the perfect wintery treat! It follows the young person trend of bolder flavors with fun spice blends! Pure Leaf does not disappoint. I love the little tart citrus at the end of the sip!
Bonnie H.
I LOVED this tea! I wasn't too sure about it at first since the scent was a little strong, but the taste is smooth, and delicious. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely be purchasing this after my samples are gone! I absolutely recommend this to others!
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
I really like the flavor of this tea. You can smell the vanilla as you raise the cup to your lips. The perfect choice for a cold wintry night, cuddling up under the blankets!
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Huge fan of vanilla so this was a big hit. Not overpowering. It is even great iced. I received this as a promotion.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.