BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yum. I love hot tea. I love vanilla. I love black tea. Therefore, this is pretty much the best. I love it and i will continue to buy it and drink it on a regular basis. I think everyone who loves tea should try this kind!
Keri D.
Dear Lord this has made me believe in hot tea again! In an effort to be more hydrated and get a bit of warmth while I’m at the office I’ve turned to a daily cup of tea, but the brand the previous employee bought for here always seemed very bland and not flavorful. I had to add four packs of sugar or Splenda AND milk just to be enjoyable! But that’s not the case at all with Pure Leaf!! The hint of vanilla gives it just enough oomph and the pyramid bag brews much better than the ones I’ve previously used. The tea leaves also aren’t ground to a super fine powder (I can actually make out individual leaves when I pull the bag out) and I think this also improves the flavor so much. So far I’m still using a pack of sugar or Splenda to sweeten it up, but that’s a huge difference from four packs plus milk before. It’s also super affordable; a pack of 18 bags cost less than $5 at Rite Aid. I might become a tea person after all!
Shruti N.
Surrey , BC
Just tried this tea for the first time and I'm hooked!
Great value for the money. The only thing that would make it better is if it came as loose leaf. Not a fan of the tea bags.
Angelique P.
I like this because you get to make it and put other ingredients into it or you can choose if you want it to be a cold or hot tea.
Julie K.
Toronto, ON
This tea is delicious, I love the hint of vanilla. Its not too strong but not too subtle. I drink this tea all the time. If you love tea you have to try this one out.
Samantha M.
Pure Leaf bags have a very nice look to them. I like that it's fairly loose leaf in there and the aroma is good. Flavor isn't too strong but that's good for most folks. The price is about mid range in most grocery store tea sections. I think for how nice they look it's a good price. I'd serve these proudly to guests knowing that the effect is there but I didn't spend a terrible amount of money for it.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
A good tea to have at work. I keep this at my desk for days i want a vanilla flavored tea. It has a very clean taste and isnt too bitter. It is good with milk and honey for a sweet milk tea.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Pure leaf individual tea bags are great for relaxation and sleep. They are also soothing for the throat.
Marisela S.
I usually think tea is really boring and doesn’t have that much flavor, but I recently got a sample of this black tea in a pinch me box and oh my lord it was so good with almond milk and a little bit of sugar. I went out and bought it at my local grocery store the next day.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?