BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie C.
It's okay. Still looking for a tea that is both smooth and offers a nice amount of vanilla flavor. This one was just *meh* not great not terrible.m not exciting lol
Areeka M.
Srinagar
Vanilla flavored tea! How wonderful is that just sip into this amazing tea and you'll be lost in its taste and aroma. I love it
Monica F.
I love this tea; drink it every afternoon for that “pick me up” at work... the hint of vanilla is not overwhelming... it’s just enough! And let’s not forget the packaging... easy to store, hygienic, and recyclable :) What’s not to love?
Sandy D.
Love love love

We drink so much tea at our home!!

WS fortunate to use my Ibotta app!!
amy s.
I love black tea. This one is great. It isn’t bitter and doesn’t have the bite that some tea has. It is smooth and has a great flavor. It isn’t too powerful but tastes great. I get it pretty often.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
In the summer I drink these on a daily basis. I love the subtle hints of vanilla and it’s perfect warm or over ice. I do add a little sugar though but that’s just my preference. It could easily be enjoyed by itself!
Rachel C.
I love the pure leaf iced teas so i figured I would give the actual tea bags a try and they are just as delicious as you would hope them to be !
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I tried this product free from boxed and it was amazing I can't describir clearly enough but was in love with this specific flavor
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yum. I love hot tea. I love vanilla. I love black tea. Therefore, this is pretty much the best. I love it and i will continue to buy it and drink it on a regular basis. I think everyone who loves tea should try this kind!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.