BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
I usually think tea is really boring and doesn’t have that much flavor, but I recently got a sample of this black tea in a pinch me box and oh my lord it was so good with almond milk and a little bit of sugar. I went out and bought it at my local grocery store the next day.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Fredericton
This tea was on sale at a local Super Store and I bought it due to the cheap price (on sale) and curiosity about the flavour. It was a very smooth tea that was aromatic and I would recommend it to others. However, I'm not sure if I'd pay the full cost as it's not a large amount of tea for a serial tea drinker like myself.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love this tea and i love the packaging the tea comes in. Its so full flavored and just smells and looks like it's a great product. I recommend this for those tea lovers out there, you won't be sorry.
Buffy A.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I love these teas both hot & cold!!! Perfect tea to not have to sweeten but still be a nice non caffeinated treat! Packaging is so nice I take it in my car to whip out at any time.
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
I'm a hard-core tea drinker and connoisseur by all means - I even worked at Davidstea for a while - and seriously, this is one of my faves in my tea cupboard right now. Its creamy, mild, and has just the right vanilla flavour (real vanilla, not just refined sugar!).
Selena P.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
I had high hopes for this blend. Smells great opening the container but the vanilla falls flat after brewing and tasted like a cheap substitute for vanilla beans instead of adding a great layer and complexity to your tea. Want great vanilla? This is NOT your go to product no matter how great the price.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
This has really strong & tasty flavour with almost a bit of overpowering vanilla, kind of in an artificial way. I do enjoy the flavour & it's great way to start your morning since it's a black tea with caffeine.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
I just got this tea for my desk at work and it's very nice! The vanilla isn't too overpowering, but it's more of a fall taste than a summer taste. It feels really creamy when you drink it, and if it cools down too much it tastes just as good as fresh steeped.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Capac
I love black tea! It is so very unique and unlike any other tea you can get in a regular grocery store! It's very good!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?