BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kay m.
Pure Leaf Tea with Vanilla

This tea has a wonderful aroma and tastes great. It has a nice, subtle Vanilla flavor that's not overpowering or mask the true flavor of black tea. I tried it hot, but I am sure it would be great with ice.

The triangular shaped bag makes it easier to use and doesn't make a mess.

Pure Leaf Tea contains natural ingredients and real Vanilla beans.

I received this FREE sample as a member of Influenster for my honest opinion.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
I received this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox. I'm not a huge black tea fan because sometimes it can be intense so I wasn't sure if I'd like this. I was pleasantly surprised after steeping 3 minutes past the recommended amount (2 minutes) it was still not overwhelming and overpowering. It has a nice, very light vanilla undertone. I usually use 2 sugar packets but had to use 3 on this one since it had no sweetness factor on its own but that's to be expected with the ingredients: black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals, natural flavor. I shared a packet with a coworker and she also seemed to enjoy it as well. The only thing I wish they'd done differently is specify on the packaging if it contains caffeine like most of the other tea box competitors do (not that it doesn't contain it but since sometimes manufacturers pull the caffeine from black tea leaves and specify both either way). Thanks Influenster for letting me try this!
Eve T.
This is the second half of a box I received from Influenster and it is very similar to the other type I reviewed except the rating and last comment.   Both teas I received were good in terms of taste but  my preference went to
the Green Tea with Citrus over the Black Tea with Vanilla.  They are Rain Forest
Alliance Certified, of an Indonesian  type of green tea or from India in Assam
black tea.   I tried them hot and cold, with honey, sugar, plain, black tea with
milk, refrigerated and with ice, regular strength and diluted over a longer
time to see my impression.  For my own health and item I was likely to buy on my
own and to combine better with my food choices, I feel my purchase in the future
will be the Green Tea with Citrus.   It contained Lemongrass and the other
person drinking it has an acid condition, so the dried orange also made sense.
It does have Licorice Root though not sure how much and they have major health
issues and age, so of course I drink it more often.  I do not remember the
health condition the Licorice affects or if it has interactions, but it was only
half a cup within a time they had digestive problems.  Therefore, it was not
problematic.  The Black Tea with Vanilla is within a range I often find in
brands so  may be of interest to others but I did not like it with honey.  It
has a pyramid type of bag which is stronger than the usual types and so it was
made in a French coffee press of several types, in a drip coffee maker, and just
poured into a mug or tea cup with heated water.  I found it still worked with
being less in strength.  For this one, I did not particularly find it interesting with milk either and preferred it hot and if added sweetness sugar.
Salli A.
I drink tea all the time. Pretty much every day, so I weas really excited ot be chosen by Influenster for the Pure Leaf VoxBox.  Another FYI, I ususaly drin kmy tea plain, i never add sugar, milk or lemon to my tea. I think this Black tea with Vanilla is really nice. The ingrediants are Black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals and natural flavor. I think the vanilla ia sublte, I would have liked it t o be a bit stronger, but thats okay, I appreciate the natural flavor.  I hate artificial flavorings in teas. I also appreciate that the tea is Rainforest Alliance certified and its a single origin tea from India. As far as the taste, I would say its not very strong, medium bodies and the vanilla is subtle.  One last thing I would like is add is that I like the jar its in.  Ithink the tea will stay fresher longer in this jar than tea that comes in a box.  I recived this tea compliments of Influenster for review purposes, however al lopinions stated are soely my own.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Christina G.
I'm a tea lover, and trying new tea free from Influenster made me super excited to receive this box. The Pure Leaf brand is one that I already loved and buy bottled iced tea from, so this gave me more reasons to be excited.

Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, so this one was the one I had to try first, especially as it's intended to be a hot tea, and it's winter right now. I received the tea and tried it a few times before writing this review.

This tastes like a good quality black tea and one that I would buy again. The vanilla flavor adds a flavor that is subtle, but present. You can coax a little more by adding sugar and brewing it a bit stronger, but there's something for different kinds of tea lovers here. I do like that this does have a bit of list from caffeine, which makes it a nice morning starter. All in all, the flavor and the quality make this one I am likely to purchase in the future.
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I'm a tea feen lol, seriously!!! This is by bar my favorite box from influenster!
Rachel Y.
lawrenceburg , Ky
This long leaf tea is great! I tried it with Honey, sugar, and unsweetened. All of those were great. I was a first time user but the vanilla added in had me hooked. I would definitely repurchase!
Rosalie S.
Loving this flavor! The hint of vanilla isnt too much but just enough to sweeten the tea. Love the pyramid shape as well this is my first time getting to use one definitely better then traditional bags! Very delicious tea!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?