BY PURE LEAF #59 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I love black too and I love Pure Leaf but I can’t say that I like flavoured tea. It was not for me!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I didn't like this tea flavor but other flavors from this brand I like and it's good quality
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
I did not like this tea,even I had big expectations!!the taste is like a old,rotten tea that I left in a cup 3 days.really disappointed!!
Paid 4$for something that i don't like at all.
Katy M.
This was the worst flavor tea, even though sent as a promotion, I don't care for this. The vanilla is so overpowering, you don't get any real "tea."
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I wasn't a big fan of this tea at all! I am a big tea drinker as I usually have two-three cups a day. I wasn't very impressed with the flavor. Did not taste at all like Vanilla. I definitely do not think I will be purchasing this tea. If you like the flavor of plain black tea I would say try it, but do not expect much Vanilla.
Carrie W.
I guess I am just not a fan of Green Teas. This product tasted bland with an awful after taste. I don't like the taste. I brewed the got water. Let it sit for a few minutes and tried it. I poured it out. It was gross to me. Not recommended of you are looking for a tasteful tea. All opinions are my own with this product I received free to try.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Kayla B.
Not gonna sugar coat it. The taste was bad. It had a nad after taste, and I couldn't even finish my cup. Im not really sure what it was, but the flavor just wasn't good. I drink hot tea all the time and I have had much better flavors that this. the packaging was very nice though, and I liked the pyramid shaped tea bags.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
I am not a fan of this tea. I really like Pure Leaf ice teas and drink them regularly. I was excited to try the new home brew teas, I was not as happy with this tea. It has a strong flavor that tastes like licorice. I would recommend it for anyone who likes that flavor but I would rather have a regular tea bag. I really like the design of the tea bag the flavor is very smooth and rich, I think it has something to do with the style of the tea bag.
Overall I really like the idea and I wish I did enjoy the tea more. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf for letting me try this for free.
Machelle H.
I received the PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I really didnt like the taste of it. It really was a tea not for me. It did come in a container that was nicely sealed and cute little tea bags.
I got this product complimentary for my opinion.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.