BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
In the summer I drink these on a daily basis. I love the subtle hints of vanilla and it’s perfect warm or over ice. I do add a little sugar though but that’s just my preference. It could easily be enjoyed by itself!
Rachel C.
I love the pure leaf iced teas so i figured I would give the actual tea bags a try and they are just as delicious as you would hope them to be !
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yum. I love hot tea. I love vanilla. I love black tea. Therefore, this is pretty much the best. I love it and i will continue to buy it and drink it on a regular basis. I think everyone who loves tea should try this kind!
Keri D.
Dear Lord this has made me believe in hot tea again! In an effort to be more hydrated and get a bit of warmth while I’m at the office I’ve turned to a daily cup of tea, but the brand the previous employee bought for here always seemed very bland and not flavorful. I had to add four packs of sugar or Splenda AND milk just to be enjoyable! But that’s not the case at all with Pure Leaf!! The hint of vanilla gives it just enough oomph and the pyramid bag brews much better than the ones I’ve previously used. The tea leaves also aren’t ground to a super fine powder (I can actually make out individual leaves when I pull the bag out) and I think this also improves the flavor so much. So far I’m still using a pack of sugar or Splenda to sweeten it up, but that’s a huge difference from four packs plus milk before. It’s also super affordable; a pack of 18 bags cost less than $5 at Rite Aid. I might become a tea person after all!
Julie K.
Toronto, ON
This tea is delicious, I love the hint of vanilla. Its not too strong but not too subtle. I drink this tea all the time. If you love tea you have to try this one out.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
jessica z.
Flushing, NY
Pure leaf individual tea bags are great for relaxation and sleep. They are also soothing for the throat.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love this tea and i love the packaging the tea comes in. Its so full flavored and just smells and looks like it's a great product. I recommend this for those tea lovers out there, you won't be sorry.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I love these teas both hot & cold!!! Perfect tea to not have to sweeten but still be a nice non caffeinated treat! Packaging is so nice I take it in my car to whip out at any time.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
I'm a hard-core tea drinker and connoisseur by all means - I even worked at Davidstea for a while - and seriously, this is one of my faves in my tea cupboard right now. Its creamy, mild, and has just the right vanilla flavour (real vanilla, not just refined sugar!).
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.