BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
đŸŒ» P.
kingsport
Absolutely love this brand of tea I can’t find anything wrong with any of the flavors would highly recommend for anyone wanting to try something new
Shalee T.
A smooth rich flavour in every cup. That's what you get with Pure Leaf whether you drink your tea hot or cold I haven't been let down yet.
Venus L.
I love this tea and have been consuming it for about a month now. It taste delicious and smells amazing! I can happily say it has becomed one of my favorite brands! Its really affordable and I will buy it again!
Linda P.
This is my favorite tea. I can make 8 huge 32 ounce bottles of flavorful iced tea with each container, making it cheaper than buying cheap bottled tea that is full of corn syrup and chemical. I love the delicious fresh taste. I also enjoy knowing exactly what I'm drinking and it's proof that living well can cost less!
shannon C.
I love tea and this entire brand is such a good brand. All their teas are good and really strong
Marian A.
Westover
Very good tea. Not to much of a vanilla flavor just the right amount of flavor actually. Doesny need to be improved. It is very good the way it is.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really like this tea. The vanilla in it helps the black tea not taste too strong and gives a really nice flavour.
Patricia  A.
Omg; let me tell you how much i LOVEEE this!!! Everything about this tea is great!!!! I drink it hot and cold!!! Met my expectations and it’s affordable i paid i think $5 for it and it last long!!! Definitely would be repurchasing it again when i run out
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I recently stocked up on several varieties of pure leaf tea because one of my rebate apps was making a very economical choice to try something new! The black tea with vanilla is nice and strong with I really robust vanilla flavor without being better and I would recommend this to anybody that enjoys team!
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I am a huge tea drinker and I love drinking this one at night or in the evening because it is really relaxing. I love the hint of vanilla that this has in it! Its amazing
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.